Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Well Done to the multi overlord

edited March 2014 in Game Talk
I just want to tip my hat to the multi overlord which is probably neg
Although we have had our disagreements I feel that what you have done this round so far will create one of te best rounds for the last few years. Since the round I was AL of oldskool and Dank was Al of bad mofo and we smashed it

Due to the multis

There is no hugely stacked sectors and we could potentially have 6/7/8 alliance decent enough of actually doing something
Rather than a run away alliance and a decent second and 3rd alliance and the rest farm meat

Also the round bonus is pretty decent ( could be worse)

I obviously don't like multis and cheaters but that by the by ;-)

Comments

• it would be 6/7/8 alliances full of inactives though with absolutely no activity.
  • Not really if you look most have 10 actives

Better than 1 alliance with 100 actives and 2 with 60 and the rest with nothing

It's not stacked which is decent

• Lets try not to have an early war huh guys?
  • Man we remember that round very differently. I remember ALing the top alliance for 3 weeks in war and if we total up the previous alliance we had it was closer to 5-6 weeks of non-stop war. We killed it, not you guys.
  • Man we remember that round very differently. I remember ALing the top alliance for 3 weeks in war and if we total up the previous alliance we had it was closer to 5-6 weeks of non-stop war. We killed it, not you guys.
  • Unless there was more than one round when the chuckle brothers ALed nobody killed the top alliance, it reformed and won.
  • 4 sister alliance nap ftw
  • Fuck off you plum
    There was corpses all over the shop
  • They are still butt hurt from that beating.
  • The alliances look even at the moment but give it a week and you will see the impact neg made on this round... if any. I appreciate the inactives but I have a feeling his efforts may have been in vain. There are still a few heavily stacked sectors out there.
  • GTFO arson, not our fault you waited so long to create
  • I'm not complaining, so you GTFO!
  • edited March 2014
    Pour maple syrup across my chest and feed me to the lions!

<3
  • I'll get the camera
  • If there is enough food for everyone to get a nice snack for a day or two that should give players enough advantage to kill the farmers earlier. It remains to be seen what type of obvious bs people post up to get out of it, but the resources would be there to stop them. All you need now is good AL's that will do it. I'm not sure that's even possible on this game anymore so I just signed up to watch.
  • I am the only decent AL left

Any one know where dole is
    He went inactive
  • GTFO viva
    I am the only decent AL left
  • GTFO dank
    I am the only watcher left
  • Arson, your bro is a mess. You need to get him laid asap.
  • edited March 2014
    I need to get laid asap. He needs a blunt.
  • I think we proved something about ALS last rd.... lol and yea still stacked sectors but as arson said time will tell
  • My thoughts:

AT Dws are going to be a problem either way. Perhaps if anything they will be dealt with more since there are many more Kingdoms opposing the AT

If I was around before the round started it would be alot less stacked. I was a little late but caught up well.

I don't want g2 sectors to miss out on SL because of this and have voted to stop SL-less sectors
  • When u get butt hurt later u gonna rip sectors out of alliances u don't like?
  • My thoughts:

AT Dws are going to be a problem either way. Perhaps if anything they will be dealt with more since there are many more Kingdoms opposing the AT

If I was around before the round started it would be alot less stacked. I was a little late but caught up well.

I don't want g2 sectors to miss out on SL because of this and have voted to stop SL-less sectors
    For this I applaud of :-)
  • Theres also a case in 2:1 I believe it is where negs multis have voted for a guy for sl, hes in a fight inter sector over sl atm but neg voted him sl on like 5 accounts lol so sector is stuck with a dw who never would go growth all newb
  • Just as Ian said ppl r applauding this which in itself is a joke but there is one racist retard at the head it all. I am gonna laugh when someone kts him and his scripted multis tear ur alliance apart :)
  • edited March 2014
    ninja edit
  • Just as Ian said ppl r applauding this which in itself is a joke but there is one racist retard at the head it all. I am gonna laugh when someone kts him and his scripted multis tear ur alliance apart :)
    The army of INACTIVE kingdoms are going to rip people apart? Okay!
  • Lol hey bean neg did it last rd to sectors in my alliance after we ktd him. They r only inactive till neg gets butt hurt. So yea caps not for truth troll a nub not me.

Obviously again ur quoting what I wrote talking about What Ian wrote.... Those inactives were voting .... Enough said