Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Diablo 3

Comments

• They should have just made D2 with better graphics lol
    This in a way.
  • @ meadows yeah I remember that. We used to farm the treasure goblin guys on act 1&2 for hours on end in hopes of finding some decent...it sucked eggs.
  • Its hard to explain why I like D2 more but it was just the random factor of the maps and freedoms to do everything, D3 seems like you have to follow too much stuff and do every quest imaginable to do anything
  • They are both boring to me now. I don't like grinding like I did when I was younger. My tastes in games has changed a lot.
  • They are both boring to me now. I don't like grinding like I did when I was younger. My tastes in games has changed a lot.
    Yet we still play this game. :p
  • what do you play now cory?
  • I have it for 360 but I might buy it for pc if you fucks want to start over with me :( so ronery
  • If u get it lemme know. Now is the time to do it though 50% extra exp u can get to 60 in a day or two. Prolly 6 hrs tbh if u run on torement 2 or 3
  • Really? I'm level50 on Xbox and I've played for like a month hahahaha
  • Id start with you zeal if youre serious ill picki t up again
  • Ye guy I think I may, ill see when I get in tonight.
  • play something better please
  • Titanfall / Forza 5 ftw
  • what do you play now cory?
    DOTA 2, Cs:go mostly.

I also play hammerwatch, magicka, fez, rust, and dayz on pc and on ps3 saints row 4, the last of us and just got metal gear solid 5 gz today. I don't play anything on my phone anymore. I mostly just play multiplayer steam games.

I spread myself thin and only play a little of each.
    Yet we still play this game. :p
    I'm done playing this game xD...

Except maybe newbie mode trash AT DWs to mess with some peeps.
  • downloading!!!!!!!!!!
  • downloading!!!!!!!!!!
  • They have already figured out how to beat mgs 5 in ten minutes....
  • Metal gear solid
  • edited March 2014
    You can beat metal gear solid four in like 2 hours or something crazy. It took me like 20+ hours on my first play through.

Also, this is the prologue to the full game.

Why all the metal gear hate Mike? Is this because I don't have Titan fall on pc or something? lol

edit: just beat first mission in the game, took me 45 minutes. I think there are about 5 missions, I can already see the replayability factor that they took from peace walker.
  • 7 Legendaries in 30m! 6 of them were crap but still! :P

7th was a bk5, only d2ers will understand that.
  • 5% Bul kathos?
  • I never get that many, but I kill pretty slowly on torment 6. The exp is insane though. Better to farm exp for now because any loot you get atm is pretty much worthless in RoS
  • Ill play D3 on Xbox but no way my laptop can play it. Hoping they release a Xbox one version of D3 so I don't have to keep switching back to 360. I liked TitanFall the first 2 days but already got bored of it. Back to the PS1 to play some old RPGs until One can produce a game worth playing for weeks
  • I remember I hated that they dont have the skill tree in d3 =/ so much cooler then the new crap
  • Will play this game again if they ever bring out proper pvp, otherwise as krip says, it's a pay to lose game lol
  • I heard they got rid of the market place
  • Market is gone...so ps3 can't play with xbkx?
  • Upgrade to the One noobs