Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Here Come the Zombies!

2»

Comments

• ...also, it could be nice to allow any place you touch to become a moving point.

For example, wherever you touch shows a circle centered on finger, then you can slide around inside this circle to move.
    You obviously had a similar problem with the joystick.
    Both the developer and myself use Galaxy phones. Screen size and resolution vary from device, so he is interested in seeing how it looks on a nexus.
  • ...also, it could be nice to allow any place you touch to become a moving point.

For example, wherever you touch shows a circle centered on finger, then you can slide around inside this circle to move.
    Both the developer and myself use Galaxy phones. Screen size and resolution vary from device, so he is interested in seeing how it looks on a nexus.

Ha! In your face, bukkakery!!!!
  • Nevermind, another buddy with a nexus sent me a Screenshot. What makes the joystick awkward is the soft buttons that are incorporated into Google phones.
  • I found it awkward on my Galaxy s3, in that my finger was always in the way of my seeing shit. I'll give it a whirl on my Asus tab tonight maybe and see how it is.

Overall not my kinda game but I can tell you if it works properly.

Ha! In your face, bukkakery!!!!
    Legit LOL. That's gotta be the best flame to date.