Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

starvation

Comments

• I was mostly trolling with every post ITT. But my goodness.

I have never done anything remotely disgusting to an animal as mentioned ITT.

I had to old yeller an old family dog once, and I've hunted and killed animals for food, but damn...9 year old pie just fucking shit up on the farm will haunt my dreams for weeks.
  • I refuse to read the post above my last one.. I lived in the country, I know about putting down feral cats, but torture is different.
  • go live in asia weaklings
  • go live in asia weaklings
    U first
  • In Asia, torturing cats is just pre-tenderizing the meal.
  • Anyone have a match?
  • edited February 2014
    Saw a video a couple of years back with these Chinese girls kicking a baby rabbit to death in their apartment or whatever because they apparently get paid to do that kind of stuff by sick bastards in China. Saw an article in the London Metro newspaper and decided to try and find it online just out of curiosity thinking that it won't be as bad as they say it is.

There are some things that you can't forget, and that was one such video. I really do wish that those girls die in gruesome, horrible and painful ways someday. That goes out to all other animal abusers as well.

Edit: Just went and google'd it. It's called "rabbit crushing" and is apparently a big thing, but there's no way I'm watching that again. If anyone wants to go to China and hunt these bitches down, I'll happily tag along.
  • i read 4 or 5 posts and was afraid to read anymore....like seriously we may have serial killers in this community ....there are no words dafuq is a matta with u ppl ! O.o
  • Warnerves... where do you live? Im outta feral cats...
  • ummm ...canada...yes canada...*slowly walks away*
  • Ok.... I vote we just delete this thread and pretend it never happened...
  • @Darius

That's pretty messed up. I think there are worse ones though.

http://listcrown.com/top-10-brutal-serial-killers-ever/
  • yeah this is why i wont meet up with you fucks for kingdomcon
  • god damn it pie :(.. i was looking forward to introducing zeality to my meatcleaver!
  • yeah this is why i wont meet up with you fucks for kingdomcon
  • Ok.... I vote we just delete this thread and pretend it never happened...
  • Lol....just dont click in the thread...pie will still exist even if the thread doesnt anymore :p

And you guys might still meet him at states kingdomcon :D
  • edited February 2014
    I could tell you about my cousins trying to make a "rocket" to launch a cat into space. No details but 8 M-80s, a small wooden box, and a cat. Challenger disaster was a successful launch compared to that shit. Bright side: 10" piece of wood gets blown through my cousins shoulder. And I mean literally through his shoulder.

This one wasnt me. I actually told them NOT to do it. And the physics behind it wouldnt work because all they did was strap the M'80s to the box!!

And it was after the rope and I didnt have the stomache, kinda like the losing cat in the rope fight.. that was wrong: Lord, I apologize... etc.. pygmies.. etc.
  • I thought M'80s meant "mateys" as in, friend, pal...
  • So when I said I shoved an M80 up a cats ass.. you thought I shoved a friend up a cats ass?
  • You said M80 stuff up cats ass...i read Mateys stuffed up cats ass (with something)
    I did some fucked up shit to the feral cats on my Great Uncle's farm ( Spray painted one purple and lit it on fire, M-80 stuffed up one's ass, and tied a string to 2 cats' tails and thrown over a clothes line [that was the worst]) but I would never watch one starve.. EVER! Thats just evil.
    Mateys stuffed up one's ass

Stuffed as an active verb
  • edited February 2014
    Yes stuffed a matey up ones ass.. and since the topic was cats, stuffed a friend up a cats ass..? Im lost as to your thinking. I made a friend fuck a cat? With my cousins if that had ever been suggested, I doubt I would have to make any of them.. lol
  • So when I said I shoved an M80 up a cats ass.. you thought I shoved a friend up a cats ass?
    lol, too much funny
  • No man....your maties stuffed something up the cat's ass...you just didnt specify what was stuffed...
  • No man....your maties stuffed something up the cat's ass...you just didnt specify what was stuffed...
    His cock? its a pussy nomatter what way you look at it
  • This thread....this thread

• Ukranian hammer bros is prolly the most fucked up thing I've ever seen.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dnepropetrovsk_maniacs

Dude, that video seriously gave me nightmares. I saw the video 3 years ago with my roommate after I heard someone mention it. I'm all for gore movies and SAWesque type torture but man this video is fucked up. It made me sick to my stomach, I had to look away, it was just horrifying.

I have goosebumps right now just thinking about it.

Whatever you guys do, DO NOT WATCH IT trust me.

• Ukranian hammer bros is prolly the most fucked up thing I've ever seen.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dnepropetrovsk_maniacs

Dude, that video seriously gave me nightmares. I saw the video 3 years ago with my roommate after I heard someone mention it. I'm all for gore movies and SAWesque type torture but man this video is fucked up. It made me sick to my stomach, I had to look away, it was just horrifying.

I have goosebumps right now just thinking about it.

Whatever you guys do, DO NOT WATCH IT trust me.
    Its the noise he makes

Didnt give me nightmares, or anything really, but it was memorable. Really seeing someone die like that changes your view of the world and what we really are as humans, especially when you're younger.

I can watch anything, but I cant deal with someone hurting animals, especially dogs. There was one album of pictures I saw on 4chan of someone fucking with a dog that actually triggered real sadness and rage emotions in me, if I ever found the person who did that I'd hurt them very, very badly.
    I don't fight people as a hobby, probably one of the last guys who starts a fight in a bar... But I've been in three that come to mind with people who fuck with my dogs. You don't fuck with dogs, plain and simple.
  • Fighting in a bar is silly, you let him punch you, go away and shoot him in the back after he leaves...
  • Pie was in Seoul last month....

Soul-searching in Seoul after dog set alight
    (01-23 17:19)

A South Korean animal rights group offered a US$2,800 reward to catch those responsible for setting a dog on fire in an incident that triggered a public outcry.
    CCTV footage of the dog running through a car park while engulfed in flames was shown on national TV news channels and prompted angry discussions on social network sites, AFP reports.
    The dog ran into a garage and triggered a fire which gutted the structure in Yongin, a city south of Seoul, on Sunday.
    The group Coexistence of Animal Rights on Earth offered a three million won (US$2,813) reward for information leading to the arrest of those behind the incident.
    “Whatever they tried to do, whether to kill, eat or abuse the dog, this cannot be tolerated for any reason,'' the group said.
    Dog meat is a traditional delicacy in South Korea, but growing numbers of Koreans oppose the practice and consider it an international embarrassment.