Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

starvation

edited February 2014 in General
You know, i was wondering....how does it feel to watch some animal starve?

I mean, put it in a cell and film it for days....watch it try escaping, then giving up, growing weaker and weaker....

Is there a point in the video where you see the life vanishing? Something between the halt of movement and death itself....

Comments

• you are one fucked up guy Unreliable, batshit crazy..
  • you strange man
  • Seek help before you put your cat in the microwave please
  • edited February 2014
    You have problems.
  • It's better than burying it alive, you at least get to watch.
  • I did some fucked up shit to the feral cats on my Great Uncle's farm ( Spray painted one purple and lit it on fire, M-80 stuffed up one's ass, and tied a string to 2 cats' tails and thrown over a clothes line [that was the worst]) but I would never watch one starve.. EVER! Thats just evil.
  • I did some fucked up shit to the feral cats on my Great Uncle's farm ( Spray painted one purple and lit it on fire, M-80 stuffed up one's ass, and tied a string to 2 cats' tails and thrown over a clothes line [that was the worst]) but I would never watch one starve.. EVER! Thats just evil.
    I feel sorry for your offspring.. lol.

• Farm cats get fucked up by little boys. I've heard stories worse than pies before.

This is disturbing...
  • Sounds like you need to read OP again and rethink a lot of things.
  • If you tie a rope to a cat's tail and then the other end to another cat, followed by throwing one over a clothes line where both are dangling by the rope tied to their tails... they end up disemboweling each other trying to get off the clothes line. I saw intestines, a stomache, and shit loads of blood. That was the last time I did anything to them fucking cats. The big yellow one "won" but still died after 2-3 days. It was shitty as fuck.
  • Ok.... I vote we just delete this thread and pretend it never happened...
  • Like seriously nobody even asked pie and be was all like:

"Well OK guys I told you you didn't want to hear this but here is this fucked up story"
  • Clearly this community has no boundaries.
  • I WAS 9 FUCK YOU ALL!!
  • edited February 2014
    All we did was put tape around a cats hind leg an watch it freak out, you guys are fucked up.
  • I've given a cat some catnip, does that count? lol
  • what the fuck is wrong people.....
  • edited February 2014
    Ok.... I vote we just delete this thread and pretend it never happened...
    And I thought I was fucked in the head, you guys are awesome and sick at the same time.
  • I've given a cat some catnip, does that count? lol
    Best comment
  • Sickening.

I wonder what it is that causes a lack of empathy for animals in some people?
  • The fact they turn out to be serial killers 95% of the time, specially if they have no father figure, overly attached to their mother and the likes, alot of the time they are very sexually confused aswell.
  • Troll or truth?

Have a feeling hes srs
  • If you tie a rope to a cat's tail and then the other end to another cat, followed by throwing one over a clothes line where both are dangling by the rope tied to their tails... they end up disemboweling each other trying to get off the clothes line. I saw intestines, a stomache, and shit loads of blood. That was the last time I did anything to them fucking cats. The big yellow one "won" but still died after 2-3 days. It was shitty as fuck.
    This is horrific and amazing at the same time...but i probably would never do something like this...

Its not just because pie's story got me laughing that i have no empathy...i care about stuff...

But reacting to stories we read is like reacting when something happens in a movie...
    You dont get sad when a movie guy gets crushed in an accident (premonition movies, for example)

I just watched too many horror movies :P
    This is horrific and amazing at the same time...but i probably would never do something like this...

Its not just because pie's story got me laughing that i have no empathy...i care about stuff...

But reacting to stories we read is like reacting when something happens in a movie...
    You dont get sad when a movie guy gets crushed in an accident (premonition movies, for example)

I just watched too many horror movies :P
    I don't get sad because I have a concept of reality. But I still go ouch or sheeeet when a someone in a movie goes splat. Having NO reaction is an indication of psychopathy. I'd love to run the PCL-R on you
  • edited February 2014
    Well, joy/amusement is still a reaction
  • Spiders are fun, you can throw tiny things in the web and they run to take it off...
  • Spiders are fun, you can throw tiny things in the web and they run to take it off...
    Lol, I'm sure if the spider could speak, it would look up yelling: REALLY? REALLY??
  • On my Uncle's farm, the feral cats were such a problem that all of us cousins were given a .22 and told if we see a cat to kill it. There was literally 150 cats living on the farm.. most you couldnt come within 20 feet of. All inbred. Some with deformities cause of the inbreeding. It was the mid-80's and Ol Bob Barker's spay and neuter message hadnt been spread yet. After the day with the rope, I couldnt even shoot another cat... much less give anymore burlap baths (thats where you take 2 or 3... put them in a burlap sack and toss it in the river). When you have 8 other little boys, almost all raised on farms, trying to shock and awe each other.. real fucked up shit can happen.