Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Final Fantasy: The Purge Recruitment

13»

Comments

• MAKE ME GENESIS DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!
  • OR ANGEAL!
  • K last minute addition
  • shit shit, cant do it sorry man! maybe next time :)
  • Ok net went down last night ill get to work when i get it back
  • OR ANGEAL!
    if those are ff10 characters, you fail.
  • no its ff7 crisis core characters
  • oh. don't even get me started on that game. 90% done with side missions and fscking disc stops loading. RAGE!!
  • Definitely one of the better FF games.
  • Never tried ff7cc but it looked good. Currently trying to make way through ff4 after years on droid. Took forever to bring it to the us, and they upgraded to 3d models for some reason...
  • There's a two d version cory if you eant a rom of it tell me
  • Ffx was great
  • Wish there was a remake of ff2....not just better graphics...but an entire redesign, but maintaining the core mechanics....
  • Wish there was a remake of ff2....not just better graphics...but an entire redesign, but maintaining the core mechanics....
    There was a decent remake on ps1 and iPhone/droid that is true to ff2 (if you really mean ff2)

If you mean ff4 then there was a great version on GBA and ps1. The 3d version on ds / mobile phones is good too.
  • There's a two d version cory if you eant a rom of it tell me
    Is it just the translated mobile phone japo version? Its all good, I don't mind the 3d graphics, but the story doesn't have me....gripped like ff4 has many times.
  • edited February 2014
    Wish there was a remake of ff2....not just better graphics...but an entire redesign, but maintaining the core mechanics....
    There was a decent remake on ps1 and iPhone/droid that is true to ff2 (if you really mean ff2)

If you mean ff4 then there was a great version on GBA and ps1. The 3d version on ds / mobile phones is good too.
    Tbh, i wanted a new history as well and some sort of endless dungeons challenge or the secret dungeon like the one in the lufia series :p

Oh, and i really meant the nintendo ff2
  • Yeah that game was solid and the leveling mechanics were good. I enjoyed it on ps1 and iOS but there is no endgame. They added a bunch of cool stuff to ff3-5 for end game things to do, but 1&2 were neglected.
  • I really wish I understood what all this shit is about, seems like you guys always have fun.
  • what is this lol too much too read
  • Then dont read and just fap to the girl's pic