Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Titanfall Beta

2»

Comments

• I got one for XBox pm me I send u
  • edited February 2014
    I got one for XBox pm me I send u
    This man is solid. He just gave me a kick ass hook up.

You deserve the golf clap good sir.
  • Game is awesome too :o did you try entering titan while in the air? he grabs you with his hand and puts you inside of him 8)

(Yes I know there are so many wrong things about what I said :D)
  • The game is insane and it is very hard to keep up. The people who are going to be good at this game... Strike that, the people who are going to be great at this game are going to learn to break the vertical rules we have come to know and utilize every single chance to jump. To make it simple for you to understand, if you are on the side of a wall you are moving faster than if you have your feet firmly on the ground.
  • yeah lots of rooftop action involved too imo
  • Console peasants.
  • shit game
  • Jealous cunts
  • Is the Xbox One worth getting? I've just gotten my tax returns and am debating whether or not to drop $500 on it. I'm a Halo, Cod, and Madden/NHL fan. Those would be the 4 games I'd play. Any of you who have it, what is the Kinect (switching from game to tv with your voice, etc.) like? Are the graphics with Xbox One considerably better than the 360?
  • The graphics aren't considerably better yet, i still think ps4 will be better. However, I always tell people this wait another couple months for them to iron out problems.

But hell if you got the extra cash to burn its a good rig
  • I'm really enjoying my one. The games out now are left to be desired.
  • Yea daru is right of course ps4 as well is lacking games atm. Thats why its always good to wait like 6-8 months after release. Cause fuck having nothing to play
  • I love the functionally of my one, bouncing between all of my apps is awesome. To be honest I only bought my one so soon as I wanted in on the Titanfall beta.
  • I havent finished GTAV, Diablo3, PGA13, NHL13, shit I haven't even finished FFXIII... no need to rush into a new system for new games.

Think I'll have to side with the xbox though, just from what I hear.
  • MGS5GZ comes out next month. Picking it up for ps3. I am interested to see how metal gear online 3.0 is when it comes out with MGS5PP. I like the gameplay in the series, so I've always enjoyed playing the online modes (that came with mg3s and 4)
  • But how does the Kinect work with Xbox One? Is it as cool as it seems as far as using your voice for just about everything?
  • Honestly it works too good. If one of my children walk by my TV it will sign then in. I can see how the voice recognition is improving day by day and it makes it so simple to move between apps.
  • I have the beta and can confirm it is CoD with robots. Literally the same thing. Anyone who says otherwise is fooling themselves and/or are mesmerized by the "future" warfare technology.