Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Titanfall Beta

edited February 2014 in General
Respawn released the beta sign up for PC and Xbox One. I'll be on Xbox One of anyone else is interested in signing up.

Titanfall.Com/beta

Comments

• That looks real purdy.
  • I'm hoping to check it out, I've already pre-ordered the game and a controller.
  • TMonsta is gonna suck balls at this game.
  • My buddy seems to think this game will be really cool as well. I just don't get what's so special about it. It's call of duty with robots.
  • They are calling it the call of duty killer. I do understand where people are seeing the similarities, it is made after the same team who made call of duty after all.

What sets this game apart for me is the scope of it all, fast paced action, the Titans and the overall community of it. It has been really fun for me as I've watched this studio since they opened there doors.

It was great to see the positive feedback they received at e3.
  • Can really be a call of duty killer if it's not on ps3.
  • My buddy seems to think this game will be really cool as well. I just don't get what's so special about it. It's call of duty with robots.
    did you watch the gameplay vids at all? you compare it to cod? lol
    You know why xbox is a far better platform for Titanfall? Two reasons.

1. The Xbox receives far more attention competitively than the ps3/ps4 does and don't they both have cod?

2. I've held both controllers for the ps3/ps4 and you know what? I'm a man. Those thing are about as dainty as a a wii mote. Take the tampon out of that pussy of yours and go buy a console that gives you a controller with some actual weight to it.

Lulz fanboi
  • So fat and hefty means manly? Sexism I say!
  • You come off as a fanboy daru. I've owned every xbox but ps4 is superior and will garner more attention this gen
  • edited February 2014
    You come off as a fanboy daru. I've owned every xbox but ps4 is superior and will garner more attention this gen
    To be fair I felt Last of Us was as great a game as everyone is saying. The dmc and killzone series are fantastic as well. I'm more about the titles than the console, and ps4 this gen hasn't popped on that front. At least not yet.

As for the controller issue, it's true. Microsoft will have the competitive advantage for years to come because of that controller.
  • Attention this early is a wash as nobody knew how numbers would go. However ps4 leading sales while still waiting tto release in 2 huge markets kinda point to it dominating globally.
  • However titan looks like one of the most interesting games I've seen in awhile
  • Signed up for beta on PC. FPS aren't supposed to be played on consoles anyways IMO.
  • I love reading about Xbox vs PS debates, makes me laugh. Microsoft rapes you with all the points and DLC you need but I still prefer it over PS mainly for the controller sadly and it's what I'm use to since Halo first came out. Titanfall looks ok but after all the CoDs that came out, I'm just bored with first person shooters. I'm looking forward to the new Elder Scrolls online and eventually Dragon Age 3 to come out! Also will finally get my chance to buy the Xbox 1 with my tax return! w00t
  • I wouldn't get either until KH3 comes out. I've always been a PlayStation man, the titles I've always played have always been there after I converted from n64.
  • I love reading about Xbox vs PS debates, makes me laugh. Microsoft rapes you with all the points and DLC you need but I still prefer it over PS mainly for the controller sadly and it's what I'm use to since Halo first came out. Titanfall looks ok but after all the CoDs that came out, I'm just bored with first person shooters. I'm looking forward to the new Elder Scrolls online and eventually Dragon Age 3 to come out! Also will finally get my chance to buy the Xbox 1 with my tax return! w00t
    Been beta testing TESO, it's got a lot of potential, specially if you're an Elder Scrolls fan. Still needs a lot of work to make combat fluid tho. Half the time it feels like hitting air. Cyrodil wars are amazing :D
  • I got hooked on Morrowind years ago then when Oblivion came out my life was over for a good 2 years. I pre-ordered Skyrom and was the first in line at GameStop the night it came out lol so ya I'm a fan and can't wait for it to come out
  • Less than two months for wait to be over :D you can allready pre-buy it ;)
  • The ps4 Controller is exactly the same now with the reverse triggers.. ps4 is raping xbox, xbox sold 37.8 % of projected sales snd the ps4 can't stay on the shelves... brother in law traded his one in after playing my ps4 LOL... snd as far as competition is concerned hands down better players on ps
  • Are the new PS4 sticks good? Only reason I couldn't stand PlayStations was because my thumbs sliped from the sticks...
  • Yeah, I'm massively into the Elder Scrolls series, I'm at a cross roads as to whether to get involved with TESO because I don't want another mmo to suck out my soul.

1. The Xbox receives far more attention competitively than the ps3/ps4 does and don't they both have cod?

2. I've held both controllers for the ps3/ps4 and you know what? I'm a man. Those thing are about as dainty as a a wii mote. Take the tampon out of that pussy of yours and go buy a console that gives you a controller with some actual weight to it.

Lulz fanboi

Your argument made no sense.
    No where did I say which platform is better.
    I simply said that it can't be the cod killer if it's only on pc and Xbox 1
    Cod plays on pc, Xbox one and ps4

So it sales won't even come close to cod

Take the dick out your ass.
  • fps shouldnt be on console anyways, partial auto aim and terrible accuracy.
  • edited February 2014
    I've got medium sized hands and small wrists, so the PS4 controller is better for me by far.

Normal hands are better for modern precision movements like phones and keyboards, you only need big hands if you're a quarterback or have a small dong and are a fingerblast champion by necessity
    big hands are good for crushing bones too :). Controllers aren't an issue to master without puny hands but the joystick will never be nearly as accurate as mouse and keyboard.

p.s: small hand = small dong; don't inflate your undersized manhood
  • Look at the plebeians arguing over consoles. How cute
  • edited February 2014
    Can really be a call of duty killer if it's not on ps3.

Lulz fanboi
    I haven't owned a console since the original playstation, but I have been using an xbox controller for a long time. It is just leagues ahead of the rest. Some PC games like Bastion won't recognize anything but an xbox controller, or a knock off of it and it's picky about those brands as well. If you use Steam that means using x360ce to emulate the controller will not record your achievements or drop cards, because you are running it outside of their environment at that point. Even if you try to fight it you'll realize that it's not worth the headache. The next game you buy without researching the issue may result in switched buttons commands or not recognizing whatsoever. That might be something Valve should think about now that they are launching their own controller while inadvertently boosting Microsoft sales. Perhaps that is outside of their control though as the game company is doing it to cut corners, and Microsoft probably gives them a handjob as well.

Oh Bastion yeah baby give it to me. Whisper xbox only again. Oh fuck yeah your ranking increased like my cock buddy. Nobody is going to know you suck now baby because of the way you suck. You will be the game with a good narrator you are set.
  • ok I got my PC beta key for titan, will test tonight 8)
  • TMonsta is gonna suck balls at this game.
    I missed this from earlier, but from looking at the game I will be above average at best. These are the types of games I just lol around on. Like calling an airstrike on my friends at a checkpoint so that when we all die we respawn into the airstrike over and over and over again. So I'd play and enjoy it but never be that good, you are correct.
  • I wish I could nab a beta key for xb1, no luck it seems though. I did pick up my Titanfall controller tonight though. Thing looks badass.