Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dear AMOG and Undead

Comments

• gayr cant even look after 1 account past day 3 let alone multies that can do damage...the man just literally cant do shit on sk

no point worrying about dank either he couldnt build a sandcastle nevermind a kingdom
  • negneg
    edited January 2012
    ER check my dis on neg in the other thread. It may be too English intensive for some people to understand.
    What thread, you don't actually expect me to read the PFs do you?
    https://www.starkingdoms.com/community/discussion/295/dear-bcart-regarding-your-latest-multi-scan#Item_28

I'm heading off now its late.

im sure you can figure it out if you think about it
  • Ugh English joke lost on the masses... I am a sad panda :-(
  • Thread was tl;dr, but I'm guessing it was something like : Antiturtle gets rolled, makes a big deal out of it on the pfs like he is the only one, gets lol'd at by the majority of the SK community, dank says something crazy, everyone lols again.

If so, don't complain about getting hit if you have terrible defense. Wouldn't that be the first thing you tell a newbie that rages after you hit him? Thought that much was pretty well known. Also don't complain about getting hit if you've been annoying people with arsons.
  • It was before any hits happened: i simply converted a shitton of soldiers into goons because I knew what was going to happen. Dead kd I could care less about, opinions of scrubs who lolwtfmultiarson even less.

Someone who can't be bothered to read a thread and to comment on it?
    lol
  • edited January 2012
    especially after I was accused of "multi arsoning lynog"
    Give me a break.
  • i didnt accuse you of multi arsnoning anyone, i accused you of making all the lynog multies. which i know you made
  • 83% of this game uses multies
    We R the 17%!!

OCCUPY SK!
    Geez why has no one gotten my clearn How I met your mother Barney reference there.....
  • edited January 2012
    i didnt accuse you of multi arsnoning anyone, i accused you of making all the lynog multies. which i know you made
    Lynog is secretly Bcart, so he can see who actually made those LYNOG multies. This explains why he doesnt like dank and jayr, he wants them off his game.

I see right through you carl...right through :P
  • edited January 2012
    listen fags, there is only ONE way you faggot noobs can hurt anyone and thats with faggot shitty multies at the very start of the round. If you wanna do that then be my guest itll just prove how shit you really are and gayr, is that a gun in your pocket or you just happy to see me?
    My homie got raped by multi bs at the start of the round. As he is a UA member I will multi rape all the ass hats involved next round, personally. That's how I feel about the way they are treating him. Yes, our UA is extremely inactive until we get fired up. Lynog, this really doesn't need to concern you. I love to argue with you and I've never messed with you in the game because we haven't butted heads there. In all honesty xFCx members are always welcome to join your alliances, and a lot of the times request it. They like supporting you in game and I've always said yes it's not a true conflict just PF hype. This is a UA matter and if I don't retal this type of crap there is no reason for anyone to be in the UA. It is an insurance policy and at this point of the contract nobody can back out of it. We have turned our cheek 3 rounds in a row and these people want to keep pissing in our pot. These are old skewl members bro these people have always been here. Leave them the hell alone and stop chasing them off the server. I will multi rape everybody involved with extreme prejudice as the next round begins. F-k anybody that multi rapes our crew. If you doubt me you can refer to every single past instance of me making such a threat. In regards to SK politics please look at my middle finger I think it best expresses my concern. K, thanx.

Jayr I'd start the process now but they are usually well organized and this is going to take some planning. They've been pulling this on other members as well that I believe would be interested in a response. Any members that read this please plan to play next round. It's time to beat some ass. I just signed up you can find me in 1:12.
  • nobody has multied him, hes just a shit player who fucked his own account up.

he might have had a few arsons etc but from what he said its sounds like about 2 people wer probing him

also, you wont do shit because

a) you never do and your multies are crap
    b) if whoever it is you want to multi hides for the first week or 2 you cant do shit because you and gayr only have a small window which is fresh out of newbie...after a few days you arent good enough to keep up with decent players to do damage
  • Take no notice of gayr dank he talks out of his ass. He didnt get multied by anyone, he had 1k tanks and 5000 sols on a dw when safe D was more than double. OFCOURSE he is guna get knocked down with junk like that. Hes a shit player end of. Oh and he can suck his own GFs cock which in my books is amazing
  • u playin dis round linog m8?
  • I didn't make the multis - I heard from two different people you were crying that I was arsoning you with multis and made the lol lynog accounts. I didn't nor do I know who did - it's just a game, I really don't bother with it all too much.

Say what you will, it's obvious I don't need to multi to roll any of you chumps. I just need to hide, get you all gangbanged with an initial tap from me, and be sure to tick rob next round.

Whoever DID make all of the multis is still around. See you in < 2 months kids.
  • Wait who are you?
  • I didn't make the multis - I heard from two different people you were crying that I was arsoning you with multis and made the lol lynog accounts. I didn't nor do I know who did - it's just a game, I really don't bother with it all too much.

Say what you will, it's obvious I don't need to multi to roll any of you chumps. I just need to hide, get you all gangbanged with an initial tap from me, and be sure to tick rob next round.

Whoever DID make all of the multis is still around. See you in < 2 months kids.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA ITS OBVIOUS !!!!
  • Here's an idea dank. Build a kd next round and outgrow me legit then roll me out over and over.
    Uh no. That sounds really boring to me.
  • Here's an idea dank. Build a kd next round and outgrow me legit then roll me out over and over.
    Uh no. That sounds really boring to me.
    Being good at this game sounds boring to you? It must be a thrill to watch the paint dry on your current KD.

• Again, the only thing they did better was get multis on me and tick rob more often. I had the superior build because I kept in mind the round changes [less pop loss for DW] while they stuck to the same DW build they always use.

;)
  • Jayr, I was bigger than you BEFORE you started getting smashed. I don't think I can say you had the better build.
  • Bob dole probably has the best kd in the game. Always has had,
    It's true.
  • edited January 2012
    deddeded
  • jayr you are just laughable...... laughable :-))
  • Again, the only thing they did better was get multis on me and tick rob more often. I had the superior build because I kept in mind the round changes [less pop loss for DW] while they stuck to the same DW build they always use.

;)
    your build was absolute shit

you are even that stupid that you converted your soldiers all at once which wer part of your def

in summary - you are awful at SK

:-))
  • edited January 2012
    Can this thread die already?
    You will have to request a mod to remove it. Otherwise I'll bump it up every so often until it eventually culminates with your rape. It's funny to me cuz you know I'm serious. Go cry to a moderator now. Off ya go.
    :-))
  • no need, you dont have any decent mates to rape him so its all good
  • Q your avatar always reminds me of this:
  • Dank you may well by some miracle get one of us, but we will wipe everyone of your faggot crew out with ease. thats the difference