Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dear AMOG and Undead

edited January 2012 in General

Comments

• edited January 2012
    How many multis yall got?
  • still crying gayr hahahah

dont ever ask me am I multi raping you...if i was going to bother my ass hurting your kingdom i wouldnt need multies

p.s - your kingdom was NOT decent, 1.4k tanks after 1 hit? 4k sols ??

even after you train them 1.4k tanks and 4k+ sols DW is not a good kingdom you retard, its the usual antiturtle shit that you see every round before they are slapped up and weeded out

...natural selection
  • edited January 2012
    If his kingdom wasn't any good why all the probe work to go with it?
  • shit player gets hit
    shit player comes on pfs to whinge
    shit player is shit
  • shit player gets hit
    shit player comes on pfs to whinge
    shit player is shit
    am I seeing things...or is negs post actually right here
  • It's pretty funny too I am really mad at neg right now...
  • i think the thread needs more sector news and farming accusations to go with it
  • F-you neg shut up!
  • January 11, 08:38:01 Our brave kingdom Deuce9Lives (2:13) attacked Henrik Larrson (2:12) and failed.
    January 11, 08:54:26 Our kingdom Deuce9Lives (2:13) bravely defended against SexWithAnotherMan (1:1) and lost 45 planets.
    January 11, 08:54:29 Our kingdom Deuce9Lives (2:13) bravely defended against SexWithAnotherMan (1:1) and lost 36 planets.
    January 11, 08:54:31 Our kingdom Deuce9Lives (2:13) has entered trouble mode. Aid will be accepted for 12 hours
    January 11, 08:54:31 Our kingdom Deuce9Lives (2:13) bravely defended against SexWithAnotherMan (1:1) and lost 29 planets.
    January 11, 08:54:33 Our kingdom Deuce9Lives (2:13) bravely defended against SexWithAnotherMan (1:1) and lost 24 planets.

FARMER
  • also if you make yourself known in game and youre hated by 99% of the community then it really is youre fault that you were hit
  • There is no such thing as farming anymore.
  • I admit it was lower in defense. It was over 5k soldiers, not 4k. I wasn't using all of my PAs to tick rob which was my mistake.

-shrug- other than that and telling AMOG where I was I feel as if I didn't make any mistakes.
  • edited January 2012
    I make mistakes.
  • I make mistakes.
  • ER check my dis on neg in the other thread. It may be too English intensive for some people to understand.
  • I told you where I was: within 10 minutes the arsons started. That's why I remain suspect. It's fine, it's just a game, I know better next time around ;)
  • also if you make yourself known in game and youre hated by 99% of the community then it really is youre fault that you were hit
    I'm disliked by a few on the PFs. /shrug. I was told they were legit. Suppose that isn't all that true.
  • ER check my dis on neg in the other thread. It may be too English intensive for some people to understand.
    What thread, you don't actually expect me to read the PFs do you?

• I'm disliked by all on the PFs.
    What thread, you don't actually expect me to read the PFs do you?
    https://www.starkingdoms.com/community/discussion/295/dear-bcart-regarding-your-latest-multi-scan#Item_28

I'm heading off now its late.

• Amog I dont know if you realise this but he is implying that you used multies to arson/sabo whatever. He isnt complaining because of a hit.

• 83% of this game uses multies
  • We R the 17%!!

OCCUPY SK!
  • edited January 2012
    Jayr is a kewl dude. Your loss if you diss him. He also retaliates so AMOG can have his little dance now. Payback is certain. The 1% of us on the game that do like him and don't give a flying f-k what others think won't forget. See you next round big guy. I will call my retal in advance.
  • Such a back-handed compliment.
  • shutup dank you gimp. you wont do nothing and neither will the homosexual incest boy either
  • edited January 2012
    Right, because I always fail to retaliate. Hah. You'll be here crying with him and his friends if you want to jump into this conversation.
  • Hm. Why wait for next round?
  • listen fags, there is only ONE way you faggot noobs can hurt anyone and thats with faggot shitty multies at the very start of the round. If you wanna do that then be my guest itll just prove how shit you really are and gayr, is that a gun in your pocket or you just happy to see me?