Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

people using macros part 2

Comments

• edited January 2014
    LOL

a uni KT of me with no proof what so ever

we all know you dont pull your weight when it comes to kting the real cheaters like yourself moogle

keep up the good work making this round enjoyable for nobody
  • edited January 2014
    The proof is obvious to everyone but you bc u don't wanna die. Already posted about the 1,11. Now u jacked 1,14 after I called you out and sent a sector weapon at my sector. Gg neg
  • edited January 2014
    so you have no proof
    no matching ips
    no chatlogs
    nothing

GG retard
  • no proof :) best joke ive heard in a while
  • Sometimes ppl r good at cheating. But their actions r their downfall. Ur actions r that of a desperate fool on the road of revenge. These actions all point towards you. That's all the proof I need.
  • so no proof

keep talking more shit faggot
  • ppl get kted for less...
  • so no proof

keep talking more shit faggot
    I'm reminded of a Dispatch song that often comes on when I'm high as a kite, "you fit the description of a criminal crosser. We believe that he is you, and that is your flaw."
  • Didnt read thread after negs post about 1:7 and 1:14, two of the sectors that got fucked with. Any one with half a brain knows neg did it based on that alone, everything else is just circular arguments.

TIL: neg is like jeckyl&hyde(sp?). Some rounds he plays legit, other rounds he busts out tons of multis and fucks with random players for god knows what reason. Potentially related to his pos/neg personalities....

Holy fuck epiphany. He wasn't trolling at all, pos is the good side of him and he legitimately thinks they are different people.
  • i think he's more like dr autism and mr aspergers
  • ppl get kted for less...
    In any case, if we want to uni KT neg, proof or no proof, as long as everybody is along with it and since we all know the multis are his, I don't see what's the problem other than neg's rage 8).

Let's also note that by his own standards and how he speaks of Lovsan, we should never again trust him or believe him when he talks about cheating :).
  • This backfired quickly
  • Facts & History in case anyone wonders :).

Nimrod's KD Darude grabed a KD.

Nimrod Got hit back.

He can't take a fair grab so he arsoned the guy who hit him back and then hit the same KD again.

Nimrod got double tapped and was warned he'd get a nice KT on his arse if he continued.

Nimrod got mad and made multies :)

Then Nimrod got KTd, his multies got killed, and he kept on with his life & being a nobody

The end.

Like atmo too
  • This backfired quickly
    oh this didnt backfire at all

just exposing the double standards that take place in this community. moogle farming disbanders, kingdoms running macros

yet apparently its okay to say im a cheater despite no proof whatsoever
  • Rob the fuck out of them then. Spread the banks around the uni etc
    stop making sense

• This backfired quickly

just exposing the double standards that take place in this community. moogle farming disbanders, kingdoms running macros

you also have no proof of what you're saying. The only difference here is nobody believes you.

• Cheat better
  • Moogle isn't fat. He's a pretty thin dude.
  • This backfired quickly

This is a valid point, however its called politics and perception. Perception is reality. The more people you having backing you, the more you can get away with. Of course Moogle cheats with farming, and in other ways, but you have no proof. He has people backing him, much sk friends, he will be fine. You however have no one backing you, limited if any sk friends, so you can be called out for cheating with no proof because that's the way the cookie crumbles.
  • Lol I have never been accused so much of cheating ever. I far from farmed any kd this round as for other cheating please lemme know what I did? If good planning and have supportive friends in and out of an alliance is cheating then guess what any vet who has been around as long as I have been is a cheater. 10yrs on and off I have meet and made many friends bc I am a very social able person. I even went out of my way before this round even started to get to know who the new up and ups were and had old friends who came back out of retirement to help. That's all there is to it. No cheating involved just planning digital.
  • And thru all that experience it was obvious who was behind all neg when u have played as long as me certain things r quite obvious. I didn't need matching ips as stated earlier In the thread that maneuvering of these scripted multi inactives was done by neg out of revenge. For his new found hatred of me and his dislike of 1,14 for hitting him
  • Brb making run to the store for some more tissues
  • I honestly think neg should get banned for his own good. I shudder to think how he behaves when he has a rage attack like this and clearly getting on these forums is just making it worse for him. Go seek help man.
  • I killed my kingdom cause of things i won't crap on the game and steal sectors i just delete or kill nyself no use fighting what i can't staand. good thing to all the crying
  • Exactly a thread that has devolved and makes 0 sense at this point needs nonsensical posts
  • And the penguin flew over the orange ocean.
  • And the penguin flew over the orange ocean.

way to ruin the end of the story, ij ust got back from the store asshole
  • No, if you didn't want it ruined you wouldn't have checked online first, loser.