Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

people using macros part 2

edited January 2014 in Game Talk
is the fat shit moogle going to do anything about all the turtles in his alliance using macros or will he turn a blind eye to the cheating that goes on in his own alliance?

Comments

• Why do I get the feeling you're the one running the multis in my sector? You and your rage attacks.
  • Moogle isn't fat. He's a pretty thin dude.
  • why would moogle do anything about his friends that cheat. He only "enforces rules" when it benefits him to do so.
  • Where was part 1? How do i get my hands on these macros? Sounds like it would save me a lot of much needed sleep
  • Where was part 1? How do i get my hands on these macros? Sounds like it would save me a lot of much needed sleep
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • edited January 2014
    part 1 was a few rounds ago when the same shit was happening

but yeah alot of these turtles in 1:14 and 1:7 are online 24/7

you rob them while they're online and still max rob

obviously macros
  • part 1 was a few rounds ago when the same shit was happening

obviously macros
    What are their sleep patterns?
  • Rob the fuck out of them then. Spread the banks around the uni etc
  • Nimrod what r u gonna about ur multis? Your a joke bro u come in here crying about a script that logs a kd on yet ur posting dick pics for a banner in 1,11. I'd say ur shit kd in 1,19 need to be killed off after we finish ur multis off. Your so butt hurt a kd in 1,14 rolled ya you have to do all this. So sad bro

obviously macros
    16:00-22:00 roughly

obviously macros
    16:00-22:00 roughly

Jones only useful post in thread. I dont give a fuck if they use macros, if they have a consistent sleep pattern it just means more money for me huehuehu
  • Nimrod what r u gonna about ur multis? Your a joke bro u come in here crying about a script that logs a kd on yet ur posting dick pics for a banner in 1,11. I'd say ur shit kd in 1,19 need to be killed off after we finish ur multis off. Your so butt hurt a kd in 1,14 rolled ya you have to do all this. So sad bro
    lmao glhf go fuck yourself

you farmed a suicider and jumped 50 places in land yet you have the hide to call other people cheaters

o the irony
  • Can i see the news of moogle farming
  • Lol he was a kt which has been said multiple times. But hey u know it all right bro? U will get urs better just use all multis on me now bc ur main will be dead once we finish up ur bank farm. Taking out the trash u put in this uni
  • Can i see the news of moogle farming
    there is no news about moogle farming cuz it didnt happen. Neg is going to have some hard times soon :P
  • Lol he was a kt which has been said multiple times. But hey u know it all right bro? U will get urs better just use all multis on me now bc ur main will be dead once we finish up ur bank farm. Taking out the trash u put in this uni
    you dont realise that i dont actually care, you are the butthurt mad kid who feels mad enough to KT an innocent player because he called u out on ur cheating

then you and your romanian friends try to troll me in sk messages and fail badly like a little beach

poor diddums arnt you
  • edited January 2014
    Lol how am I butthurt? I am an al who pieced together ur mad a kd in1,14 rolled u highjacked 1,11 used a sector weapon on them and took em outta my alliance. Your obviously the one Who is butt hurt that u can't win a online game. Gg my wls will see u soon enough
  • Lol how am I butthurt? I am an al who pieced together ur mad a kd in1,14 rolled u highjacked 1,11 used a sector weapon on them and took em outta my alliance. Your obviously the one Who is butt hurt that u can't win a online game. Gg my wls will see u soon enough
    sure is butthurt little bitch in this thread

i suggest you cease all bodily functions immediately, because you are wasting resources that could be better spent on 10 indians instead

point is no one cares about what you have to say because you are a meaningless little rat
  • Lmao u sound like a 10 yr old ranting on playground. Your insults don't bother me at all get a life bro
  • Lmao u sound like a 10 yr old ranting on playground. Your insults don't bother me at all get a life bro
    yet you are the one cheating in a game and trying to start shit over nothing, and trying to message people ingame with futile attempts at trolling

you know you cant just say someones butthurt and then keep saying it expecting it to some how magically become true the next time you say it just fyi

dw you cant even get your shit straight you little twat lmao
  • serious though whoever has that banner up needs to take it the fuck down idgaf about the rest of this shit
  • serious though whoever has that banner up needs to take it the fuck down idgaf about the rest of this shit
    do people keep seeing your pants tighten at the back everytime you click sector 1:11 in work?
  • edited January 2014
    serious though whoever has that banner up needs to take it the fuck down idgaf about the rest of this shit
    do people keep seeing your pants tighten at the back everytime you click sector 1:11 in work?
    I actually have a very much above average dong, and I used to wear fairly tight khaki pants to work but I stopped because I would have a very much visible erection whenever the girl Im talking to would send me naughty pictures.

It was a real problem, I wear loose jeans these days. I'm not making this up in the slightest.

Unfortunately 1:11 banner does nothing for me, hes not even cute
  • nimrod = typicall sk noob retard: "You are better than me hence you cheat."

Poor kid can't take a hit and tries to screw people's round with false accusations about farming & cheating.

So sad :)
  • nimrod = typicall sk noob retard: "You are better than me hence you cheat."

Poor kid can't take a hit and tries to screw people's round with false accusations about farming & cheating.

So sad :)
    implying i said that in this thread

nice try
  • Facts & History in case anyone wonders :).

Nimrod's KD Darude grabed a KD.

Nimrod Got hit back.

He can't take a fair grab so he arsoned the guy who hit him back and then hit the same KD again.

Nimrod got double tapped and was warned he'd get a nice KT on his arse if he continued.

Nimrod got mad and made multies :)

Then Nimrod got KTd, his multies got killed, and he kept on with his life & being a nobody

The end.
  • edited January 2014
    Where was part 1? How do i get my hands on these macros? Sounds like it would save me a lot of much needed sleep
    Many programs do this and require very little if any scripting. I once hit #1 using one then accidentally pop killed myself because I trained too many soldiers. Luckily I had thirty backup kingdoms.
  • Neg being neg
  • So, uni KT of darude? Can we kill sandstorm too? Haha
  • Would be nice to see him posted as a uni kt but who knows GoM will pull their weight