Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Playable?

Comments

• Hey, every random time I play s2 I get in the smallest sector. I at least want to be in the second smallest next time.
  • Hey, every random time I play s2 I get in the smallest sector. I at least want to be in the second smallest next time.
    dole, anything for you baby girl, gotta keep my hoes on top of my list ya, fo realz
  • That's what I'm saying I have like 3 new players in my sector lol if I was in the big sector no way I'm not at 200k goons already.
  • Lava, you got a well built KD, I'm actually envious. Mines always a throw away tbh. I build to destroy an die, Not much on whoring lol.
  • I haven't even been whoring, Pluto has but hey he is fw what more do you expect lol
  • I'd totally be beaten down by now if big ole Lava wasn't protecting me. :)
  • F&W has always been my favorite pt. I wish bcart would listen and nerf the hell out of DW and make the other pts playable again.
  • Terra is the one to play for starts, I've haven't played fw since they went all pop for income and rushed longevity lol and that was when I was 14 or 15
  • That's the best part lol. It kind of took the talent out of building a top KD, but its the surviving a KT that makes it fun to play. Lord knows I can survive a kt, but a Pop F&W is down right hard at timss
  • My first time playing DW at all I think, it was just too OP not to. TCless from the start and having NAPs with the other dw's
  • F&W has always been my favorite pt. I wish bcart would listen and nerf the hell out of DW and make the other pts playable again.
    Is fw not the best anymore?
    Is fw not the best anymore?
    For NW whoring late game it is still IMO, but it's no so far ahead. DW is probably most OP right now
  • edited January 2014
    Not since bcart keeps adding more to DW. The attack times are to long for me personally. He added an increase to attack times this round as the "bonus" which I'm still shocked anyone bothered to play FW afterwards lol.
  • Almost seems reversed from when I played. Its pretty funny that when I quit so many players were asking for a dw buff and now its gotten out of hand.
  • edited January 2014
    Out of hand is an understatement lol. 30% attack increase w/ 95% reduction in goon costs, + Sl, + mobil... Destruction in the wrong hands really... Like me >:)
  • xDWx all the way
  • DW is way too OP.

BTW, I have a premi if you guys are trying to be THAT sector on S2. Bwahahaha...

I took off from S2 this round. Was gonna take off the round entirely but, as usual, S1 sucked me in.

Psh, FW will still be top PT next round if the round bonus isn't bogus again lol. DW is broken but all the good ones get killed early because...well, the good ones know how to use the advantages.
  • This round DW didn't have too much of a chance unless there were more smart ones that didn't die. Attack times limited them too much.
  • Make goons take 0 rax space plz
  • Nah mate, group with me bro, I'm bout to own all them bitches hahaha. Me, flames, Joker, and Arson. Would be a mad group.
    Failed group. Rohan and joker will get hit and suicide or disband.

Lava we should group s2
    Ps I'm the other DW lol
  • Meh, Lava takes two failed hits and goes deletion/vacation mode. I wouldn't group with him.
  • Lava got killed fighting for brute this round

Rip masterswitch
  • edited January 2014
    I'm talking on s2. :p and I think he put his KD in vacation mode and made it an easier PK for GOM.
    I like everything about lava except how he handles getting KTed.
  • I'm talking on s2. :p and I think he put his KD in vacation mode and made it an easier PK for GOM.
    I like everything about lava except how he handles getting KTed.
    Isn't that a bit rich coming for you since you made yourself so easy to KT this round? :-P
  • All I did was go to sleep, I'd survived 24 hours and made several hits (even with the return times) since I got KTed. My KD was trash to begin with, living as long as I did as a KT with my trash KD. Yeah, I'm happy with that.
  • edited February 2014
    Meh we had you posted with 3 other kts finished 3 of u within 24 hrs so nb lol
  • I just seem to remember dole pop killing himself before we could organise a PK

But fair play. I'm not sure if I could be arsed to pull an all nighter whilst being KTed anymore
  • I was over 24 hour KT Moogle. And I did not popkill myself. Lovsan PKed me. Lavalash is the loser that killed himself.
  • well thats one person i never expected to still be around