Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Playable?

edited January 2014 in General
Been so long since I last logged in it seems they deleted my old user.
Just seeing if the game is worth playing again. Are there still multi/bot problems or has the game mellowed out. It's crazy to still see a few of the old players still on here.

Comments

• pepper steak pie please
  • banana pepper orange smoothie
  • Sweet, we finally have someone who can make real cookies. Not the cardboard crap that ER hands out
  • Sweet, we finally have someone who can make real cookies. Not the cardboard crap that ER hands out
  • Pssh, Prime and Arson jelly cause I don't give them any cookies.
  • I'll take a baguette
  • Choco frosted donuts here
  • Pumpkin Pie or gtfo you plebs
  • Hah, ya it will be worth it
  • Pie. Just give me Pie.
  • The pie.

Is all yours, sir.
  • Multi and bot issues yea but the bot is just a script now for creating inactives that remove sectors from alliance neg doesn't like lol

So same old sk
  • I can handle most of that. Are the wars still somewhat entertaining or do people play the politics to come out on top?
  • That truly depends on the round. 58 was a troll round, wars were entertaining but early...by 3 weeks in, everyone who wasn't in top alliance was dead, friends didn't hit friends, etc.

Then, the following round, some nub AL'd and altho the 2 wars were earlier than they needed to be, things were pretty balanced and it turned out to be a lot of fun.

Last round's wars were infested with multis but even then, Cobras made it interesting and fun.

So yeah, it's up to the round and the ALs lol.
  • From the looks of it, S2 is dead. Does most everyone stick to S1 now? It doesn't look like it's gotten any smaller.

As long as there are still wars than I think it will be worth playing again.

Are the multis used mainly for farming or are there still a few jokers out there that will kill you right out of newb mode when they find out who you are?
  • S2 is like a turtle race. Usually there's a stacked sector that runs shyt, gets some good hits that ppl won't retal of the stacked sector, then it's just who can explore/build better.

Meh, it was worth it enough for me to come back after years off and not knowing a soul and staying for a few rounds lol.

Again, depends on the round. Happened last round to Cobras as AL, guess the multi user was convinced Cobras intentionally stacked. Happened to Darius before that, multi user said "F UR GOD STRAT, YO" It's more farms than anything, tho. And recently, it's been tons of inactive multis thru a script I guess to keep everyone fed early...
  • S2 is like a turtle race. Usually there's a stacked sector that runs shyt, gets some good hits that ppl won't retal of the stacked sector, then it's just who can explore/build better.

Meh, it was worth it enough for me to come back after years off and not knowing a soul and staying for a few rounds lol.

Again, depends on the round. Happened last round to Cobras as AL, guess the multi user was convinced Cobras intentionally stacked. Happened to Darius before that, multi user said "F UR GOD STRAT, YO" It's more farms than anything, tho. And recently, it's been tons of inactive multis thru a script I guess to keep everyone fed early...
    And if you don't turtle and hit the number 1 sector they get pissy and want to kt you for out building them QQ

• And that makes it incredibly fun to watch. Go go Lavalash.
  • I'm so close go 2100 honor too, cheaper troops ftw!
  • The uni used to get together and war the #1 sector when that used to happen. Is it possible on S2 anymore or is it just too small?
  • It could happen, but it's pretty small and no organization. They've been threatening since the first week really.
  • edited January 2014
    Nah, I find s2 more entertaining then s1 tbh. S1 the last 3 rounds or so has been fairly balanced despite the growing number of multi food/retards, it depends on who gets the most active KDs. Me an flames wared a few rounds ago, it was early, but lasted a few weeks and was epic to say the least. Each side had mad activity and great leaders.
  • I wanted to play s2 this round but forgot and didnt get a gropu invite from anyone :(

:D was a fun war, we'll do it again soon
  • edited January 2014
    I wanted to play s2 this round but forgot and didnt get a gropu invite from anyone :(

:D was a fun war, we'll do it again soon
    lol, indeed my friend. Not this round though, these attack times are barbaric.
  • edited January 2014
    Group with me next round Flames
    For s2 that is ill just random s1 like always
  • Nah mate, group with me bro, I'm bout to own all them bitches hahaha. Me, flames, Joker, and Arson. Would be a mad group.
  • Nah mate, group with me bro, I'm bout to own all them bitches hahaha. Me, flames, Joker, and Arson. Would be a mad group.
    Fine at least stack me in the sector this time :-p
  • Lolol, I don't stack, this is where my group landed :P