Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What if... TMonsta's Wall of Shame

2»

Comments

• edited January 2014
    You might be a rank 1 inheritor of farmed kingdoms but I am a rank 1 troll. ;)

Keep screwing around see if I don't find Kesha and make it rain in this bitch.... ahahahaha.
  • zephyr is and always will be a better troll than you
  • I must be an inheritor of rank 1 farmed kingdoms who has never actually inherited a rank 1 farmed kingdom.
  • edited January 2014
    Ahahahaha good luck with that buddy. See people my trolling is necessary he just tries over and over again. Lynog has some class he says nothing and completely disregards it. You could learn from that Qwj it is not difficult.

If you ever see me denying I cheated I didn't. If I am avoiding a direct answer I am 100% guilty.
  • Show me just 1....scores are there.
  • edited February 2014
    Yeah sorry bro I don't really monitor everyone on the server taking screen shots in case they hand the account to you when it's public knowledge the account is going to be a uni KT anyways. I know that is your angle on this that yeah dank certainly did not screen shot the events that lead up to this, and I golf clap to you. Still everyone knows and I just make sure to remind them in case they forget and your little ploy begins to take effect, because I don't like you. I don't like your crew that used bots for years and caused the entire server to NAP so that you could outgrow them eating bot food in your own alliances. I think what you guys did is a disgrace to gaming as a whole. In fact what you guys did is the worst thing I've ever seen happen to any internet game. You should be ashamed but instead you guys are proud and want to offer your version of events, and to that I kindly say Fuck You not on my watch Bitches.
  • edited February 2014
    Nobody is a saint in this mental ward.
  • I'm a saint.
    Drew Brees?