Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What if... TMonsta's Wall of Shame

edited January 2014 in General
What if Tmonsta created a thread listing kingdoms caught cheating, their pf name when found, perhaps news, and their crime? He could sticky and lock this so there could be no arguments. He could call it Wall of Shame Round 61 etc. At the end of the round they stay there sticky so we can point to all the idiots that claim they never cheated.

Comments

• Dank, the time, the effort. I'll just stick to calling everyone a cheater and never bringing up specifics.
  • sk's all about the grey area

• He'd never do it. Plus why bother dank? Cheating is now so ingrained in SK that it is natural for people to argue and bicker over it. You either let it bother you and try to fight it or just stick to warring them in game like I do :-)
  • It's not a lot of time we don't need all the petty nobody's. Just the loud mouths. Think of the fun having Qwj or Lynog marked. They would freak out I bet they'd call their lawyers.
  • Can't I make Damdred do this?
  • All you have to do is sticky and lock it. There are plenty of people to do clerk work.
  • Ah, well that part is easy.
  • edited January 2014
    Excellent everyone agrees and Neg will give prepare or delegate others for the info. :D
  • Thing about Qwj and Lynog is that people are always calling them out, not the other way round. And it's always the same old stuff. Got some evidence that's from this round that they are cheating, then out it out here like we would do for anyone. But people getting bitter over the past is boring for me to read, I don't want a stickied thread full of it.
  • edited January 2014
    I think if you can just say look at round 62 sticky there is no need to argue. What happens is one side will paint things another way and then an argument to set history correct ensues. Also people don't want that listed it discourages cheating. Nothing here does that at the moment. BCart can look at it and be like damn... if only someone knew how to disable a bsgid...
  • I can see it now. Thread posted. Stickied. Locked. Mod all gung ho about helping the community fight cockbags....then mod neglects thread. No updates made. Goodnight thread.

Perfection :)
  • thats if tmonsta does it.
  • Your mom does it.
  • Ian has time, he can do it all. Hes not busy at all

Plus I hate to say it dank, I enjoy reading your bantering, but this is a terrible idea. I dont give a fuck about cheaters
  • I barely have time to sleep this week sigh
  • I can determine fact from fiction. People like viva post bogus shit all the time.
  • edited January 2014
    Thing about Qwj and Lynog is that people are always calling them out, not the other way round. And it's always the same old stuff. Got some evidence that's from this round that they are cheating, then out it out here like we would do for anyone. But people getting bitter over the past is boring for me to read, I don't want a stickied thread full of it.
    Nobody has, nor will they ever have any evidence of me cheating. Yet ill still get accused of it as usual. Which is fine, SK needs the "bad guys" :)

Dank has 1 screenshot of lynog that he likes to post around acting like he masterminded its unveiling, even though lynog personally posted it on the pfs himself.

Hes mad that he likes to think he figured everything out yet he has nothing on me after so many years.
  • Thing about Qwj and Lynog is that people are always calling them out, not the other way round. And it's always the same old stuff. Got some evidence that's from this round that they are cheating, then out it out here like we would do for anyone. But people getting bitter over the past is boring for me to read, I don't want a stickied thread full of it.
    Nobody has, nor will they ever have any evidence of me cheating. Yet ill still get accused of it as usual. Which is fine, SK needs the "bad guys" :)

Dank has 1 screenshot of lynog that he likes to post around acting like he masterminded its unveiling, even though lynog personally posted it on the pfs himself.

Hes mad that he likes to think he figured everything out yet he has nothing on me after so many years.
    To be fair, cheating on that level is not something that I'd consider easy nor meant for someone who is inexperienced with it. Its like accusing the guy who admitted to smoking crack of smoking some weed every time the house smelled funny
  • I dont get what you are trying to say haha
  • I dont get what you are trying to say haha
    If you admit to being a multi overlord at some point, its not so hard to believe on a normal round you might be running bank/probe farms casually
  • Got ya

I dont give a shit about people accusing lynog, hes a nonce anyway. I was talking about me when I said I get accused even though there has never been any actual evidence against me. I think that hurts dank deep inside too.
  • Got ya

I dont give a shit about people accusing lynog, hes a nonce anyway. I was talking about me when I said I get accused even though there has never been any actual evidence against me. I think that hurts dank deep inside too.
    I get them too, especially on GoC. When Omni accused me of every type of farming possible I considered it the highest of honors.
  • edited January 2014
    Qwj likes to disregard facts like hihaters. I don't argue with people who don't do this. Take Lynog for example I only post that if he claims never to have done it. With Qwj every day it is denial. Yet that rank 1 finish was an admitted bot farmed account that he was given to avoid the KT even though that should not have been allowed. Unfortunately Neg and I were the only ones in a position to mark it so we did. We trashed our kingdoms and alliances to uphold what we believed was intolerable and had to KT Pie to get at him which we did not desire. You see him now acting like a primadonna and exposing his vanity every day over it. He wants to revise the facts by talking to others about how he is so great and expose people asking kts for far less. Based on what he made rank one with farming, botting, and sharing are legit. Point is if he stops doing that I won't continue pointing it out to new people. Until he does I will continue as I am relentless and he has to accept that well known fact.

Regarding Lynog he is a strong player and I have no issues with him beyond trolling to call him a cunt for no reason at all.
  • No you KT'd Pie to be dicks. You guys knew where he was and when you did KT him... he grew. Idk about bot farmed.. I do know he took it over and promptly jumped to rank 1 from 25 or something.
  • edited January 2014
    1) I have asked this several times, what is a bot farmed account?

2) I was KTed, not my fault you arent good enough to kill 1 kingdom even with 2 alliances behind you.

3) I have never ranked an account I have taken over. My only rank 1s where mine from the start.

With knowledge like that it is no wonder nobody listens to you. Be relentless as you want, im always happy to keep talking and laughing about bitch slapping you that round.

You really are pissed off about that round arent you hahaha you bring it up in every thread. It was just another round for me nothing different :)
  • Got ya

I get them too, especially on GoC. When Omni accused me of every type of farming possible I considered it the highest of honors.
    It is funny watching people who cant comprehend the game concluding that your kingdoms are only possible through cheating :)
  • edited January 2014
    You just keep on keeping on Qwj. If you have failed to learn as HiHaters did I will keep you whining and inevitably destroy you on the game. It does not matter how often I fail either. You guys keep score and talk about we are winning we are winning. Then it happens and I find the weak spot... then I latch on. There is no undoing the choke out and... you're done. You will leave just like the rest once I have smashed the ego. It is the ego that keeps you playing and I destroy it in front of everyone... and they will laugh. Even your buddies will find it hilarious.

• edited January 2014
    Have you write a big ass apology like Bedrock. Expose you as faking as a girl like Caspian. Give everyone the click bug cuz you no admit it exists like xLTx. No worries I will not post it everyone already saw it right? Who am I what do I do here noob? What happen to the molester ALs? I could go on everyone knows though... but not you.
  • You just keep on keeping on Qwj. If you have failed to learn as HiHaters did I will keep you whining and inevitably destroy you on the game. It does not matter how often I fail either. You guys keep score and talk about we are winning we are winning. Then it happens and I find the weak spot... then I latch on. There is no undoing the choke out and... you're done. You will leave just like the rest once I have smashed the ego. It is the ego that keeps you playing and I destroy it in front of everyone... and they will laugh. Even your buddies will find it hilarious.
    I have no weak point :)
  • too short to have one