Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Applying for UA alliance tag

13»

Comments

• XTFMX we will out turtle and smash you with tfs
  • edited January 2014
    God dammit Ian.. post your UA Tags right

(small x) {UA TAG} (small x)

Otherwise it just looks like roman numeral and I'll be damned if Im going to try and add that shit up.

xFUCKEDUATAGx
  • Someone sign up as a pop farm next round and get ALs to agree not to get pissy for random grabs on their top kingdoms and ill put a DW at #1 so cart nerfs it :)
  • this would involve you not dying out of noob :D
  • Wait a minute...I have figured it out.

God doesnt exist, that is why the "strat" is called that. That is why we have never seen anything from it.
    Well played darius.
    Actually it's called a God Strat because no one will ever present proof it exists but they will ask you to have Faith in the fact that it does ;)
  • Well, you can't really say that no-one will ever prove that God exists. :)

I think it's fair to say that if we searched every corner of this Universe, reached the very limits of our understanding, and found no proof of God then we can conclusively say that He/She doesn't exist.

But we can barely reach the Moon without complaining about the cost let alone anything else. Hell, even Hawking has changed his mind and said that Black Holes don't exist, but "Grey Holes" do. I think it's arrogant to think we know much about anything when the furthest object we've physically stepped on is the Moon. It's like sitting in your house and theorizing about how the world works when the furthest you've gone in your entire life is your front garden.
  • Thats why i love when peoplr say aliens dont exist. For Tyrsis' sake, I hope theres a planet out there full of magical unicorns.
  • We will eventually prove with scientific evidence how the universe was created, thereby disproving the theory that it was created by god (more or less already been done) but there will always be people who amend the story and say he still exists.
  • This is about a theology debate! Run!