Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Applying for UA alliance tag

Comments

• I fucking hate jehovahs witnesses.
  • I fucking hate jehovahs witnesses.
    LOL
  • Wait a minute...I have figured it out.

God doesnt exist, that is why the "strat" is called that. That is why we have never seen anything from it.

Well played darius.
  • I think we have all agreed xDWx
  • I will be your king
  • xGSLx

Gym
    SK
    Laundry
  • I am rocking
    xDWx
    And
    xKILLALLTURTLESx
  • xBAGPIPESx
  • edited January 2014
    Cory, come back and AL an alliance full of DW's. We can be the direct opposition to the Rank 1 alliance and their turtling networth whores.

If we're not Rank 1 ourselves, lol. Otherwise CIVIL WAR!!!!
  • You AL. I'll DW.
  • I'll AL it.
    Everyone go DW next round. SRC, scousers, xMGx, etc etc. We will all fight for one thing. Top players all DW farming other PTs.
  • Terra seems better when u get tfs and have sl compared to dw
  • Wait, if its going to be a shitty alliance.. you need a shitty AL. I nominate Pie.
  • edited January 2014
    I'll AL it.
    Everyone go DW next round. SRC, scousers, xMGx, etc etc. We will all fight for one thing. Top players all DW farming other PTs.
    Shining for AL. :)

I'm more interested in ruining the round for top turtles.

Edit: Pie for VAL!
  • Wait, if its going to be a shitty alliance.. you need a shitty AL. I nominate Pie.
    I say again: I'll AL it. And yeah, EFF THE TURTLES!

...guess that screws my plan of being the only non-DW TFSL turtle in xDWx. >_>
  • Nothing better than having a DW war mongerer who hates turtles as AL. I had the pleasure of experiencing it first hand. Gotta say, I approve
    I say again: I'll AL it. And yeah, EFF THE TURTLES!

...guess that screws my plan of being the only non-DW TFSL turtle in xDWx. >_>
    xDWx

Everyone is invited. We dont KT DWs.
  • I will be non-DW MLSL beating Rohan's non-DW TFSL as hard as Bob beats his meat after a heavy night of drinking at the local gay club.
  • Pie, xDWx will be farming the non DWs to have a fun round. Go DW.
  • Can i be in xdwx as a fw
  • Can i be in xdwx as a fw
  • edited January 2014
    Ian, just be the counter-Alliance.

xFWx

Then you can troll me again. =D
  • Problem is... people who play DW generally suck. Which means a DW Alliance will suck by default.
  • Problem is... people who play DW generally suck. Which means a DW Alliance will suck by default.
    But we will have numbers. and goons.

xDWx is asking that people who are good play DW too. To mix it up a little bit.

SK is kind of boring these days, so I think this will at least make the round interesting :)
  • shining lets be realistic, this is right up my ally of expertise ;)
  • You were already recruited, dintcha know?
  • Hit me up on aim faggot :D
  • XFWX RECRUITING
  • I'd go with xDWx