Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ban women from SK.

13»

Comments

• Lol my point was that they have been shown to have a weakness. Otherwise everyone who wrestled them would be instantly dead. I don't doubt that they would tear me to pieces very easily. But I've never heard anyone mention a shark weakness before
    Although it occurs to me that a shark couldn't utilise it anyway. Back to the drawing board!
  • haha.. np's mate.
    You sure sharks dont have a weakness?.. I heard they dont like to be boxed in da nose !
  • they have these electronic shock devices against sharks
  • Speaking of water animals... finally watched Blackfish. Dem some fuckin retards. Whales should've eaten the owners, too.
  • yeah i watched it the other day as well

the trainers starting to tear up when they spoke about him being locked in the small pool at night with the 2 other whales said it all for me
  • Speaking of water animals... finally watched Blackfish. Dem some fuckin retards. Whales should've eaten the owners, too.
    I told you.
  • Yeah, screw SeaWorld.

I feel really bad for trainers, they really do genuinely care for the Orcas. It's the Corporate Fat Cats who are responsible for the chaos that ensued. Also it's kinda fucked up how they keep Tilikum locked up for the sole purpose of breeding and water splashes at the end of the show.

You'd never guess this thread started out as gender based stereotype.
  • whales and penis destruction fish, women of sk, i see no difference
    This kid is going places.
    This kid is going places.
    Nowhere with freshwater though
  • they have these electronic shock devices against sharks
    not to mention Batman's Shark Repellent Spray (Patented)
  • Yeah, screw SeaWorld.

I feel really bad for trainers, they really do genuinely care for the Orcas. It's the Corporate Fat Cats who are responsible for the chaos that ensued. Also it's kinda fucked up how they keep Tilikum locked up for the sole purpose of breeding and water splashes at the end of the show.

You'd never guess this thread started out as gender based stereotype.
    Haha I blame the people who made the documentary. If you don't want to hurt the SeaWorld execs after seeing that, you really have no soul.
  • Ban women? Really? You kids need to get out more
  • Ban women? Really? You kids need to get out more
    Oh Hai!
  • Miss me?
  • We will never tell, btw O Hai.
  • O hai O?
  • Miss me?
    1. yes, wb
    2. its a dank thread

• Is it now illegal to spam dank threads?
  • edited March 2014
    Always feed the troll. I have thought about this and if women play but use a veiled face as an avatar that would be fair.
  • Always feed the troll. I have thought about this and if women play but use a veiled face as an avatar that would be fair.
    Aw yes, I don't want to be aroused or intimidated by a women without her mask.