Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

List of the top 10 SK players with the hottest GFs

Comments

• edited January 2014
    we may as well make a facebook group and everyone join it

then we can link pictures of our girlfriends every day
  • That sounds really douchey
    You know whats not douchey? Posting a picture of my gf/wifes ass on an internet forum and saying you have a naturally muscular body when you clearly dont even kinda lift

Thats not douchey

Edit: Making this thread is definitely not douchey either, its like anti-douchey
    Do you even lift bro?

Coz I do.

I've been accused of roids many times b/c I lift. And you know what? Never even SEEN roids in person, much less taken them. So...

DO YOU EVEN LIFT BRO?
  • Yes I would trust someone with a PHD in Nutrition over an Engineer any day on the topic of Healthy Eating. If I needed to know the flow rate of water down a hill, id contract you.
  • Darius is White Goodman... confirm/deny?
  • Nutrition is tough without time to make it happen... if I could find a cheap nutritionist to make meal plans for me I'd be stoked haha, mine are solid now but there is room for improvement from a pro.

Hardest shit for me to embrace was carbs... I ate pounds of pasta growing up and even recently :( hard to cut back on dem portion sizes.
  • TIL: Binary uses roids.
  • i like being healthy, but fuck it i like pasta
  • O look, Joker thinks it's 2003.
    Wait what it isnt 2003 ?
  • damn I should take nutrition as a class
  • Look at all you fatties talking about weight gain.

Share your secrets with me, dammit.
  • This conversation is irrelevant, cause Binary learned his ways from Meadows. He consumes other people and adds their mass to his... it's the only explanation.
  • Derailing every thread possible since 2012, from parts unknown, the skpfs champion troll, Darius the Hairiest!
  • edited January 2014
    insulting someone to do with anything other than SK is pretty bad, i have been a culprit of this many a time in the past (usually if im insulted first) but insulting someones GF is just plain wrong, the only people who would do such thing are assholes, usually assholes who have been brought up and raised by assholes. What a complete wanker.
  • White Goodman..?

Dodgeball?

Come on you fucks its completely relevant!
  • Facts are not insults
    An insult is an expression, statement (or sometimes behavior) which is considered degrading, offensive and impolite. Insults (sometimes called "cracks" "remarks" or one-liners) may be intentional or accidental. An insult may be factual, but at the same time pejorative, such as the word "inbred".

So while your facts may be causing accidental insult, they are an insult none the less
  • TIL: Binary uses roids.
    Gingers dont get that big off of protein

• It is not my responsibility to change facts that may be insulting. If I said his gf was very fit, would that be an insult?

Think about it.
    No but anyone with a sense of empathy would think about what they are about to post as to whether or not someone may find it insulting
  • insulting someone to do with anything other than SK is pretty bad, i have been a culprit of this many a time in the past (usually if im insulted first) but insulting someones GF is just plain wrong, the only people who would do such thing are assholes, usually assholes who have been brought up and raised by assholes. What a complete wanker.
    Like telling a guy you hoped he choked even though he has 3 young kids? ;)
  • Well at least the flaming started later than expected on this topic.
    It was interesting in the beginning
  • insulting someone to do with anything other than SK is pretty bad, i have been a culprit of this many a time in the past (usually if im insulted first) but insulting someones GF is just plain wrong, the only people who would do such thing are assholes, usually assholes who have been brought up and raised by assholes. What a complete wanker.
    Like telling a guy you hoped he choked even though he has 3 young kids? ;)
    If i said i hope you choke, i defo meant it, still didnt insult your girl or kids though :)
  • You're describing sympathy there, not empathy. What you are failing to grasp is that other people have different points of view and perspectives.

I respect your version of hell, it sounds like a great motivator. But for someone else hell might be the idea of someone insulting their other half. And that's them. By all means debate anything and everything on this planet, challenge every point of view out there. but do so in a respectful manner and with the understanding that not everyone sees the world in the same light as you do
  • edited January 2014

If i said i hope you choke, i defo meant it, still didnt insult your girl or kids though :)
    I thought I hated you scousers when I came back here last year. I think I'm starting to like you all xD
  • No no Cory, you hate them until you love them. And then you love them until you hate them. It's a wonderful cycle.
  • Ohhhh, now it makes sense.
  • Yeah if someone insulted my wench in fro of me they would be getting punched in the mouth. Doing it over the internets is chicken shit

• If i said i hope you choke, i defo meant it, still didnt insult your girl or kids though :)
    I thought I hated you scousers when I came back here last year. I think I'm starting to like you all xD
    It was me who said that :)

On your birthday too, dont forget that part.
  • You apologized when I said I had kids, lynog said he still wanted me to choke regardless. Haha
  • Darius the big kids over here are trying to have some fun. Can you quit shitting in the pool?
  • Look at prime busting out the knowledge. So proper, I got a chubby over that just sayin