Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

List of the top 10 SK players with the hottest GFs

Comments

• Hey, at least this balding guy has a hot chica.
  • Never mind I received permission.
    she looks like an ex of mine.
  • I think he's saying you need to lift more, Daru. o_o
  • What's sad is it may be true but since it's coming from Darius, it just feels a bit obnoxious. =[
  • Posting a picture of an ex just means you actually think they are hot and wish you still had them. I can't do that since I want nothing to do with mine.
  • Or they are good fapping material for the less fortunate
  • if you didnt show up naked asking her to measure your nipple sizes she would still be in love with you
  • sigmund freud is also wrong in many aspects, just he was the beginning and people appraise what he did, nothing more :-p
  • lack of photos, which was expected.
  • Nah the girl is definitely bulking =/

But I don't think itd hurt any :). I think if you made an effort to get healthier she would too, not trying to be mean here this is legitimate life advice

Mother of a man's children and you pop off like that and think it's cool because it's "life advice". Yeah, the fuck are you?

Listen up for a second because it is blatantly apparent the male influence of your life was a jackass and for that I apologize. Friendly advice or not it is generally not a good idea to share opinions like that. In a real world environment someone may just find blood gushing from your nose to be the humorous way out of that conversation.

But hey, that's just some friendly life advice so we're cool kay?

Fucking moron.
  • This thread is awesome
  • Fat chicks need loving too
  • Fat chicks need harpooned too

why would we want to nuke meadows?

• Haha this thread is great. Not at all surprised by some of the attitudes here given that it's SK.
  • My wife thinks she is hot shit. Does that count?
  • i think zeality would win the thread if he decided to post that picture of his missus for us horny nerds again
  • I am skinny. 5'9" and 140
    6"3 205
    6"0 220 sup nugga
  • My wife thinks she is hot shit. Does that count?
    On SK, ego is all that matters... so Trevor for rank1
  • whatever my ego is way bigger than anyone's.
  • Nah the girl is definitely bulking =/

But I don't think itd hurt any :). I think if you made an effort to get healthier she would too, not trying to be mean here this is legitimate life advice

Mother of a man's children and you pop off like that and think it's cool because it's "life advice". Yeah, the fuck are you?

Listen up for a second because it is blatantly apparent the male influence of your life was a jackass and for that I apologize. Friendly advice or not it is generally not a good idea to share opinions like that. In a real world environment someone may just find blood gushing from your nose to be the humorous way out of that conversation.

But hey, that's just some friendly life advice so we're cool kay?

Fucking moron.
    Yeah. I think Daru's life advise is better than Darius'. Pretty retarded thing to say to someone. "Hey, not to be an ass or anything, but to my eyes, looks like your chic could lose some pounds." Who the fuck does that (other than Darius)?
  • That sounds really douchey
  • Posting on teh pfs is douchey

Fuck
    You know whats not douchey? Posting a picture of my gf/wifes ass on an internet forum and saying you have a naturally muscular body when you clearly dont even kinda lift

Thats not douchey

Edit: Making this thread is definitely not douchey either, its like anti-douchey

post your gf then, also its a respect factor, no point in trying to hurt someone for no benefit. If they like the way they look or how they feel who the fuck are you to tell them any different. Im sure we could all criticize your life or whatever photos you put up here. So the common courtesy thing is to be polite. Something you should have been taught as a child. ON TOP of that, unless you are a fitness instructor/nutritionist and I am not talking a weekend course. Actual PHD in nutrition and have taken them on as clients then shut up about their health. I dont give a fuck how many websites or "research" youve done or how often you work out, because Im sure theres lots of those experts on here including myself who have opinions on that. So as my mother taught me, if yo udont have anything nice to say dont say anything at all.
    You know whats not douchey? Posting a picture of my gf/wifes ass on an internet forum and saying you have a naturally muscular body when you clearly dont even kinda lift

Thats not douchey

Edit: Making this thread is definitely not douchey either, its like anti-douchey

post your gf then, also its a respect factor, no point in trying to hurt someone for no benefit. If they like the way they look or how they feel who the fuck are you to tell them any different. Im sure we could all criticize your life or whatever photos you put up here. So the common courtesy thing is to be polite. Something you should have been taught as a child. ON TOP of that, unless you are a fitness instructor/nutritionist and I am not talking a weekend course. Actual PHD in nutrition and have taken them on as clients then shut up about their health. I dont give a fuck how many websites or "research" youve done or how often you work out, because Im sure theres lots of those experts on here including myself who have opinions on that. So as my mother taught me, if yo udont have anything nice to say dont say anything at all.
    qft
  • This thread is funny who would post a pic of there gf on forums like this ? Most people probz don't know what a woman is
  • O look, Joker thinks it's 2003.