Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top 10 Players Unrankable due to not being bad, great, or mediocre.

2»

Comments

• Eating cheese.
  • Pie has like twenty children he is rich and poor all at the same time.
  • edited January 2014
    God dammit Bob! That was you shooting up that movie theatre in Florida wasnt it? I gave you your damn medal and you still shoot someone? I fucking hate you so much right now...
  • edited January 2014
    Nonsense, you think I would copycat if I ever went on a murderous rampage? I thought you had more respect for me than that, and if anything it was your stupid medal that made me all the anger.
  • No copycat. Dude shot over texting during previews. Thats why I thought it was you. And the medal cant make you angry... it allows you to look down on 12 million. Of course if while looking down on 12 million you hapoen to swing it and gourde yourself with it... I guess I'd be pissed too.
  • who are all of you people?
  • WTF is gourde? Also, why would I go to movies in Florida, makes no sense. And the guy sounds like a total douche bucket, so it couldn't be me.
  • Gourde is Haitian currency.. wtf man, where you been? What I meant to type, gourd, is a larger melon. And I was saying if you hit yourself in the head. Sorry if I wasn't clear... dont taze me!! And yeah the dude was an ex cop too. Killed the guy. Over texting. At a movie theatre. Thats pretty Summer's Eve of him.
  • edited January 2014
    Ah, I know what a gourd is, I just couldn't follow the message because of the misspelling. People keep ignoring the part of the story where the younger guy started threatening him physically. Seems he killed him because the guy deserved it.
  • I hope i make it to the top of this list!