Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top 10 Players Unrankable due to not being bad, great, or mediocre.

edited January 2014 in General
Cause everyone deserves a fucking participation medal.

Comments

• I still stand by my list from the last thread.
    1) Bob Dole
    2) Eternias Revenge
    3) T Monsta
    4) Cookie Monsta
    5) Wisdoms Revenge
    6) Mat Kerbouchard
    7) Hacksaw Jim Duggan
    8) Super Beaker
    9) Pope D'Angelo Dinero
    10) Judges Revenge
    I can rank the unrankable.
  • Awesome.. heres your medal. You participated in SK. Now you can't flip out and shoot up a movie theatre.
  • 1. Kes
    2. Rico
    3. Amog
    4. Moogle
    5. Lynog
    6. Jones
    7. QWJ
    8. Mercer
    9. Chefgreg
    10. meadows
    11. flazer
  • edited January 2014
    No, participation medals are for losers.

:: Goes on a rampage because of stupid idiotic medal givers.::

I hope you get a paper cut on your eyeball, Pie!
  • There are no losers in the system these days. We dont keep score. Wtf man!

I hope you burn you throat on a hot cookie and it blisters and swells causing your throat to close up and you go to the hospital where they insert a breathing tube and it peels scabs off causing you to get septis and die a horrible painful death choking on your own vomit.
  • Oh, scores are always kept. I seriously hate the "no losers" teaching people do nowadays. So now kids aren't being taught how to lose gracefully and win graciously. It's a freaking joke. Also Pie, I hope you fall in a fire ant bed and roll off striking a hornets nest. And then I hope your throat gets chewed out by a coyote.
  • Parody threads
  • If you aren't first, you're last.
  • Seeing that I havmt landed in the best, or the worst, I'd like to be nominated please :D
  • Hey now... I am sooo in love with the idea of creating a bunch of pansies who are hyped up on themselves even though they suck. Its shit like this that breeds people like Darius, Viva, and Lynog (joke my friend). If these fucks dont learn how to lose... how the hell are they supposed to get better?

Bob... you suck. I at least used something you are known for.

Also, I hope you go inactive. While Inactive, layong on your couch you forget to eat, drink, or even breathe. Right before you are set to expire... you suddenly become active and take a breath. But we all know its just a teaser and you eventually just lay back down and forget to breathe...
  • Ah, dying watching TV on a couch not in bed, works.
  • Funny thread, haha.
  • LOL darius rolls in here with epic rage.

He has taken an obvious troll topic and has turned it into a serious thread now. Pie 1 Darius 0 now.
  • Hey now... I am sooo in love with the idea of creating a bunch of pansies who are hyped up on themselves even though they suck. Its shit like this that breeds people like Darius, Viva, and Lynog (joke my friend). If these fucks dont learn how to lose... how the hell are they supposed to get better?

Also, I hope you go inactive. While Inactive, layong on your couch you forget to eat, drink, or even breathe. Right before you are set to expire... you suddenly become active and take a breath. But we all know its just a teaser and you eventually just lay back down and forget to breathe...
    Pie you are legitimately the shittiest person here. Not only are you a constant cockriding beta pussy for people that actually matter, you try so hard to fit in and still fail so hard I actually cringe every time I see you post.

I actually like most of the people here, even that huge faggot Lynog. The saddest part is you think you matter.

I wish you nothing but the life you already live, which is probably so shitty and mediocre that anything worse would just be cruel like kicking a retard
  • Darius swings in with the rage post... classic.
  • Pie > Darius
  • Carry on? I didn't stop... *circlejerk*
  • Its awesome when a troll thread gets a response like that. I have accomplished my goal. Darius, I wish you the best and keep looking at your closet full of participation medals and have Mommy tell you just how good you are. You of all people can tell us rankings dont matter. Anyone can say they look down on 12 million. Keep lifting Bro.
  • Awesome! Thanks Brah! Do I get a participation medal? You got some to spare Im sure.
  • Awesome, i don't need your stupid medals
  • They arent stupid!! Keeps the shitty players from crying. Never mind you missed 13 shots. Forget the fact you fumbled 3 times. So you got pinned by a girl half your weight. Look down on those 12 million and by God believe you are better than them. Even if you get owned publicly by someone proven to be better, come back and spew your shit because... by gosh you earned it by just showing up.
  • NO! NO COOKIES FOR THIS THREAD!
  • I'm about to cry, I want my medal dam it!!
  • I want a medal :(
  • I nominate all the dorks I declared war for that died and never looked back to see the commotion it caused.

Pie you are legitimately the shittiest person here. Not only are you a constant cockriding beta pussy for people that actually matter, you try so hard to fit in and still fail so hard I actually cringe every time I see you post.

I actually like most of the people here, even that huge faggot Lynog. The saddest part is you think you matter.

I wish you nothing but the life you already live, which is probably so shitty and mediocre that anything worse would just be cruel like kicking a retard
    Haven't heard from him in a while. Must have needed a break from laying naked on his bed with his brother.