Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What you think?

edited January 2012 in General
K so i had my eye on this guy Nz5k, cause he was landfat and i got sok of him at like 0900, then at 13:30 cause my troops was back at 1400.
The below Sok is what he had at the time.(he sent all his soldiers to grab 35land) Then as u can see, shortly after i got sok he disbanned his armies and Vagina was the first to grab him.
Not gonna say its farming but just wondering if you think it was farming or just plain good luck? Im thinking its possible to be good luck, but how often do you find a disbander right when your wl's get home?

January 9, 13:56:52 Our kingdom NZ5k (1:6) bravely defended against Moistest Vagina (1:10) and lost 55 planets.
January 9, 14:12:06 Our kingdom NZ5k (1:6) bravely defended against Stroms of woe (1:9) and lost 40 planets.
January 9, 14:32:00 Our kingdom NZ5k (1:6) has entered trouble mode. Aid will be accepted for 12 hours
January 9, 14:32:00 Our kingdom NZ5k (1:6) bravely defended against Swift and Bold (1:9) and lost 34 planets.
January 9, 14:59:17 Our kingdom Dominators (1:6) bravely defended against Doom (1:4) and lost 10 planets.
January 9, 15:24:26 Our kingdom NZ5k (1:6) bravely defended against Ottawa Senators (1:19) and lost 36 planets.
January 9, 15:35:56 Our brave kingdom Xin Zhao (1:6) attacked Shaddowden (2:19) and conquered 46 planets.
January 9, 15:48:57 Our kingdom NZ5k (1:6) bravely defended against Guillotine (1:12) and lost 24 planets.

Nz5k 1:6

Mission: Success
(January 9, 13:30:34)
Action: Spy on Kingdom
Losses: We lost a total of 16 probes in this mission.
Report: The probes have come back with a report that is 100% accurate:

Name: Lord Ninjazombie

Planets: 455
Networth: 37,795
Honor: 1,200
Platinum: 754
Power: 6,091
Population: 4,660

MA Protection: 0%
Planet Type: Forest and Wilderness

Soldiers: 1,586
Troopers: 0
Laser Troopers: 0

Tanks: 217
Scientists: Unknown
Probes: Unknown

Som i took soon as i realized he had disbanned. I could have hit him at this point for 40 or so land, but i knew it would look strange hitting a disbanner within a few minutes of him doing it.

January 9, 13:58:38 NZ5k (1:6) Spy on Military 5,000 9 The probes have come back with a report that is 100% accurate:

Home Leader War Leader #1 War Leader #2 War Leader #3 War Leader #4
Status AVAILABLE (0) UNAVAILABLE (11) UNAVAILABLE (11) UNAVAILABLE (11) AVAILABLE (0)
Soldiers 31 288 294 295 0
Troopers 0 0 0 0 0
Laser Troopers 0 0 0 0 0
Tanks 14 0 0 0 0

Comments

• Grab a SoSN, if he didnt make a hit or anything then that is definitely sketch.

Theyll probably just claim it was luck or something.
  • Ya i figure they will claim luck, but if u know the group of 4 in 1:10...chances are u know that they will do what they gotta do to get to top lol.
  • edited January 2012
    So he disbanded before 13:30 and someone hit at 13:56.. It's not that hard to imagine that someone would probe a kd that would have 455 land and 37k nw.. Also, everyone just hit him once.. Still food for discussion.
    EDIT: looked at the wrong time. Now it looks more suspicious.
  • got an sosn, and these are the last hits he made [before you even took your SoK]

January 9, 08:59:22 Our brave kingdom NZ5k (1:6) attacked Technical loss (1:19) and conquered 12 planets.
    January 9, 08:59:28 Our brave kingdom NZ5k (1:6) attacked Technical loss (1:19) and conquered 10 planets.
    January 9, 08:59:32 Our brave kingdom NZ5k (1:6) attacked Technical loss (1:19) and conquered 10 planets.

It is apparent he logged in and disbanded.

When you took your SoM [two minutes after Vag hit him] vag was the only one who had hit. the loss of 200 tanks makes no sense.

January 9, 13:56:52 Our kingdom NZ5k (1:6) bravely defended against Moistest Vagina (1:10) and lost 55 planets.
    January 9, 14:12:06 Our kingdom NZ5k (1:6) bravely defended against Stroms of woe (-:-) and lost 40 planets.
  • No he disbanned at like 13:50 or so, cause i took sok at 13:30 and he still had all his tanks.
  • That's what I'm saying, sorry I didn't connect the two:

It's apparent that he didn't lose the units from making hits: He made hits earlier in the day, logged in hours later, disbanded tanks, and then was hit shortly after.
  • ya, im not saying its farming, hell vagina might have been watching him just the same as me. But the fact that earlier that day he made 3 hits for 35 or so land, then like 5hrs later logs in and disbands and then gets hit couple mins later seems like something we should at least look into.
  • edited January 2012
    occam's razor: he's obviously friend farming.
  • guilty
  • Nz5k is a legit player from previous rounds. They probably just got lucky. He has been in my alliances before.
  • lucky what? he didn't announce it. i don't think it was a multi [see:plat] but sorry, that is obvious farming. just because he used to be in one of your alliances doesn't mean he did or did not.
  • If a dude drops so much NW someone is going to notice and probe. It really isn't that difficult to find if you think about it. The biggest myth on this game is that everyone and their mother cheat when in reality not that many people cheat. Sure it might be easy to cheat but that does not mean everyone does it and it does not mean every case that looks a little suspicious is instant cheating. Lets think rationally now.
  • He didnt drop much networth, about 5100, he had alot of scientist to keep his networth high. So it didnt look like much of a drop.
  • Guess that means that jones running 33% pf's 0 starmines and building max tanks per hr means hes just got alot of friends willing to make a account just for him to steal from right? I mean..no chance of cheating there.
  • 455 land with 37k NW is fairly low especially compared to other KD's his size. There are a lot of DW's out there roaming for targets and someone with that low NW is going to get probed. Once he got probed it seems obviously they shared his SoM around and started hitting as much as they could. This is a simple scenario that happens all the time in SK.
  • I agree tyrsis...it could have just been good luck, but its rarely you get good luck 2mins after a guys disbands. Unless hes sitting there refreshing his sector over and over.
  • Guess that means that jones running 33% pf's 0 starmines and building max tanks per hr means hes just got alot of friends willing to make a account just for him to steal from right? I mean..no chance of cheating there.
    Just because you do not understand that strategy does not mean it doesn't work. I have used the same strategy that jones is using and I can say that it does not take any farms but it does take skill and rounds of prior knowledge to figure out who is a good bank and who isn't. It can also be done with the aid of spreadsheets which tell how much NW a KD as made every hour you update it to figure out who has logged in recently and who hasn't. Its very possible and can be done.
  • Yes, very possible but very very hard, that means that every single hour hes getting 50k per rob. Which means the KD's that hes robbing has to have over 1m gold. So..can you explain to me, this early in the round how these guys hes after have 1m gold saved up all the time? Since maybe the highest income in the game is around 70-80k, that means they would have to be offline waht...12+hrs to make it? In a week ya sure, when people got 250k incomes, but this early no1 is gonna sit offline for 12hrs to build up 1m gold just to let it get robbed. Unless your a multi farm.
  • A 50k rob only takes 500k in the bank. Also hitting inactives is another great source of gaining income since you gain a minimum 50k off them.
  • Ya, considering theres no inactives left thats hard to do, and i use tossed 50k out there, im sure hes getting much more then that, proly along the lines of 70-80k per rob since he has 33% pf's. Its like you fail to realize this is 1day outta newbie, most players are still active and playing there kd's none havd quit and giving up and stockpiling money. Only ones that have massive money are inactives (which are all but dead) and multi farms that are being banked.
  • Again if there are all these multi farms being banked then they are open to anyone to rob who knows how to look for them. All I can tell you is I know it works as I have done it before and no matter how unlikely you think it seems its very possible to do. The key is time and effort and most people don't put much into a browser game.
  • Most newbie kingdoms coming out of nubmode can be tick robbed for the first week.
  • i sincerely doubt this isn't friend farming.
  • Your probabaly right, i mean, a guy like him who every single round can build max tanks for 3-4days outta newbie on nothing but pf robs prolly spends alot of time. I just find it strange that 1 day outta newbie hes already found 4-5 people that have huge amounts of money just...siting around to be robbed.
  • Your probabaly right, i mean, a guy like him who every single round can build max tanks for 3-4days outta newbie on nothing but pf robs prolly spends alot of time. I just find it strange that 1 day outta newbie hes already found 4-5 people that have huge amounts of money just...siting around to be robbed.
    See:
    Most newbie kingdoms coming out of nubmode can be tick robbed for the first week.
    You don't have to find banks. BCart's kingdom ID lets you know who the next kingdom coming out of newbiemode is. Just rob them at the tick.
  • yes..and theres prolly 90 players all doing this, yet he alwasy gets max money each tick? come on...
  • yes..and theres prolly 90 players all doing this, yet he alwasy gets max money each tick? come on...
    I only know Jones in passing, never really talked to him or asked how his kingdoms are doing. However, you're gravely mistaken as to how many people do this as well as how much money is stored in these newbiemode kingdoms.
  • Its been spread all over the forums for years how to tickhit and tickrob. Im pretty sure quite a few players do it, much more then you think. I know at least 15 in my alliance alone that have been doing it. And we are fairly small alliance. We laugh about it trying to see who can get the first grab
  • Faithless, I know for a fact whos getting the first hits and robs on most of these kd's. They are nearly all legit players. There can't be many doing it as we are all consistently getting 1/2/3/4/5 hits on these kd's. The robs as well.

The point is, its a lot easier than it looks. you dont need to be active to do it, you dont even need to spreadsheet. Tick robbing the inactives when they come out is better than near any bank at this stage of the game.

I agree with how sketchy Moist is, but you're wrong on what you think Jones is doing. I dunno Jones that well, but I'm doing the exact strat you're saying is cheating or not possible.