Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What you think?

Comments

• I not saying he is cheating, just fishy how hes able to get max robs every tick to train his tanks while all your buddies and my buddies are "tick robbing" the same guys he would be after?
  • How do you know all his robs are max? Im betting some of them arent. We don't all max our robs, he doesn't have to max rob every time either :-p

Probe count is usually the deciding factor and yeah, spreadsheets do help after inacs dry up or if you miss them
  • We all know theres not 20 newbs coming out per tick, only 2 maybe 3. So with all ur friends, and the guys in my allaince all targetting htem too, he cant be the guy to get first rob every single time, yet hes still making max robs everytick
  • Will all the noobs in here stop talking shit please, im sick of seeing the same arguments round after round. tick hitting and tick robbing IS NOT CHEATING. if you guys invested 5mins into learning how to actually do it then you wouldnt have to come to the pfs and make yourselves look like idiots.
  • Guess we just wait a day or 2, and watch him skyrocket to the top training massive tanks per tick.
  • I just dont see how you know hes getting max robs every tick. He might be, but thats a pretty crazy claim to make.
  • Will all the noobs in here stop talking shit please, im sick of seeing the same arguments round after round. tick hitting and tick robbing IS NOT CHEATING. if you guys invested 5mins into learning how to actually do it then you wouldnt have to come to the pfs and make yourselves look like idiots.
    You know, it seems like you generally have a good idea on what's going on around here; but why do you always come across as a condescending asshole?
    You know, it seems like you generally have a good idea on what's going on around here; but why do you always come across as a condescending asshole?
    1. this is the pfs

2. the reasons i stated above in my post
  • hit somebody right after tick
    call it tick hitting
    tyrsis thinks ur amazing
    /kill irl
  • I'm amazing.
  • Step 1. Determine the whois/?id=xxx of the newest newbie
    Step 2. Line up a tab or two on the next inactive in line; get a hit ready with overkill for suggested defense in case someone built on their farm.
    Step 3. If its 11:39, and your newbie (potentially) pops @ 12:00, press attack on both of your tabs at 11:59:59.
    Step 4. ????
    Step 5. Get called a cheater by all of sk.
  • Step 1. Determine the whois/?id=xxx of the newest newbie
    Step 2. Line up a tab or two on the next inactive in line; get a hit ready with overkill for suggested defense in case someone built on their farm.
    Step 3. If its 11:39, and your newbie (potentially) pops @ 12:00, press attack on both of your tabs at 11:59:59.
    Step 4. Cheat
    Step 5. Get called a cheater by all of sk.
    CHEATOR!

• That's not even what the top is about. no one is arguing about tick robbing/hitting except one newer player that was unaware about it. he's informed now, so drop it please.
  • Drop it like it's hot.
  • edited January 2012
    Drop it like it's hot.
    Maybe that's why my mum dropped me so many times as a baby, because I'm so damn good looking....

:(

If only I had a cannon to perch upon.
  • Ask if I care
  • So many ess kay references...
  • how original... not
    welcome to 1999
  • 1999, COOKIE GANG!
  • This wasn't tick hitting was it?
  • no the original guy faith or w/e made a post about some kd disbanding and another guy hitting etc, looks sketchy as fuck and was actually a good find, props to him for posting it, Then for some unknown reason he starts talking utter shit about jones and how hes maxing his tanks everytick ( god knows how he knows this ) i think hes just having a wild stab in the dark and hoping people agree with him. upto now all hes done is take the attention of his original good post and make himself look like an idiot with his imaginary post
  • For the first time on SK, I actually agree with Lynog.

He brought up a sketchy hit, definitely worth a look at... then he mentioned Jones tickhitting/robbing/blahblah.

My post was a stab at everyone else whos complained about tickhits this round, some of you whining have played longer than me, why the fuck are you so naive?
  • there was no tick hit. idk why he brought up tick hitting. lynog just piped in to make himself feel better with his epeen because his irl one goes completely unused. just ignore him; correct the nublet and move on.
  • Hahaha what an idiot.

Anyone who plays high probes and doesnt max up until 10k probes, is either an idiot or got unlucky while tick robbing.
  • sup jay hows the incest going?
  • sup jay hows the incest going?
    He can't say Yay because that will invoke more ridicule. He can't say Nay because then he's insulting his kids existence. You give him no paths.
  • Hahaha what an idiot.

Anyone who plays high probes and doesnt max up until 10k probes, is either an idiot or got unlucky while tick robbing.
    Or doesn't feel like being on for several ticks in a row at the exact time of :59
  • Dont need to be.

1 good inactive bank can sort you out for 5+ pas
  • On a normal round perhaps. But have you seen how fast inacs are going right now? You'll get about 2 max robs tops, unless you're just daft lucky
  • On a normal round perhaps. But have you seen how fast inacs are going right now? You'll get about 2 max robs tops, unless you're just daft lucky
    He has many ATMs where he can just withdraw cash.