Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mass Stacking

2»

Comments

• edited January 2014

Friendly neighborhood mod reminder, to post youtube videos click share, embed, use old code.
  • DW OP
    Is it just me that wants this man to choke to death on his birthday?
    You are a very hateful person. I have kids. DW OP.
  • i dont like using codes, they steal other ppls lives!
  • DW OP
    :)) ok I take it back.

It is annoying though you cunt.
  • Haha and I thought you were gutless. Now I just know you are chippy ;) cheers

I will probably cut it out. It was my KD name last round, and it was funny to post all over then place. Now multis mimicked the name, so it isn't funny anymore (or maybe its more funny).
  • btw, teach your kids about sk before you die...spread the game through the new generation...
  • My kids will know nothing of SK. It dies with me. I can't give them this plague.
  • My kids will know nothing of SK. It dies with me. I can't give them this plague.
    i will teach them cory
    i will teach them cory
    Volunteer as tribute.
    i will teach them cory
    are you by any chance implying they're yours?
  • I love and hate each one of you.
  • My sector has too many FWs... STACKING ASSHOLES
  • DW OP
    you're kids want this too, they ask father Christmas for it every year.
  • I love and hate each one of you.
    bout time you announced our love to the world. I was beginning to think you were using me, dick
  • Anyone notice how few in actives there are this round? The stacking multis seem to have deleted.
  • mystis are fucked

FDW OP
  • Anyone notice how few in actives there are this round? The stacking multis seem to have deleted.
    Found the multis Cory! They appear to be in g2. Somebody decided to be a turd this round :(
    I noticed that, I'll miss the free lunch but I ain't complaining
    Found the multis Cory! They appear to be in g2. Somebody decided to be a turd this round :(
    Prime example of CMS talking to CMS. You'll never know which of us responded to which of us. o_o
    looks like it could be a decent round