Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mass Stacking

edited January 2014 in General
You guys are joking, right? How dead does SK have to be before people stop being this bad hahaha

Comments

• edited January 2014
    yea I saw that too. way too many inact kds making reserve slots. you can't even blame BCart for killing SK when this shit happens.

also surprised by all the premi groups. ppl still buy those?
  • The stack list I got is unreal... if true. Completely fucked up if anyone cared to ask mw.
  • Yeah I have a spot for me mate... But I don't think he will show :(
  • stack list? Post the black list, how dare you hold out
  • Not my place to post publicly, but lets just say a larger group of people who havent played in a while are mysteriously all together... like old times :-)
  • We know which sector(s) will be the 1:16(s) of this round. :)
  • haha secrecy! damn spies!
  • no doubt its the dirty cunts from romania/lithuania/some other shit 3rd world country
  • And your iron ore will likely run out in one generation. Sure you have 500 years of coal but who's going to buy that?
  • Are they the stacked dws
  • the people who need iron ore are the same people that need coal

they need coal to mix with the iron ore to make iron and steel

havent you ever played runescape?
  • Lol runescape
  • i know the dws, they didn't stack
  • just have the uni keep that sector plagued
  • yea I saw that too. way too many inact kds making reserve slots. you can't even blame BCart for killing SK when this shit happens.

also surprised by all the premi groups. ppl still buy those?
    I could blame BCart for... not doing his duty as an admin to enforce his rules for like EVER.
  • I'm not seeing any serious stacking. Post coords or it didn't happen.
  • Can't tell if trolling or not Cory. I was referring to how 99% of kingdoms when I signed up were 2man groups. There's usually some, but this round there was an absurd amount.
  • There are tons of real people now.
  • So many real ppls with roommates and friends and cousins and brothers...

CMS rofls
  • Can't tell if trolling or not Cory. I was referring to how 99% of kingdoms when I signed up were 2man groups. There's usually some, but this round there was an absurd amount.
    Mostly trolling ;) I have seen plenty of the 1 reserved slots opened on what clearly are multis. I also have seen a list of a certain sector that may have benefited from a certain amount of this cheating.
  • My sector is badass, but that's not from stacking, that's just because it has me in it B-)
  • DW OP
    Is it just me that wants this man to choke to death on his birthday?
  • Only you.
  • Im just saying what we are all thinking.
  • Only you.