Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sports fans

Comments

• any college football fans here? anyone else think jameis Winston is half retarded when he speaks? ahaha
  • Denver vs Carolina at the end.
  • Denver vs Carolina at the end.
    I pray for this. That would be an awesome Super Bowl.
  • Niners 4 life
  • Carolina is out so theres really only one turn out now.

Denver Broncos vs Seattle Seahawks in Superbowl.

I will cut myself if the Pats make it yet again and the 49ers straight up suck vs Seattle. Superbowl will come down to who plays better, Denvers offense or Seattles defense. Denver defense sucks almost as bad as Seattles offense. Putting my money on Peyton though so Denver Broncos for Superbowl champs baby!!
  • Denver's defence was pretty kickass against the Chargers, I'd give it to them. And fuck off if the Patriots make it again, fuck right off
  • Not sure if posted yet.

Seattle (I think?) caused another earthquake... from their fans :O
  • Cant complain with saints performance against them, especially compared to earlier in the season.

If only our FG kicker used his eyeballs
  • Well, i am a die hard niners fan, but unlike most fans, i like every team in the division, so regardless of who wins, us or seattle, i will be content cause it will be our division in the superbowl.
  • Yeah Qwj, we lost because of Special Teams. That was the only difference in that game.
  • Well, i am a die hard niners fan, but unlike most fans, i like every team in the division, so regardless of who wins, us or seattle, i will be content cause it will be our division in the superbowl.
    Do fans in the USA think like this? wtf happened to rivalry??

If my team doesnt win the thing I want least is a rival to win

If Liverpool went out of a cup id rather choke to death than have Everton win it
  • The rivalry games are more entertaining to watch and more emotional, however losing the championship for the superbowl is easier dealt with when at least a division opponent goes. Its called respect.
  • I dunno Qwj, I wouldn't have been upset if Carolina won, but if the Failcons won anything I'd be mad.
  • Nah fuck that shit. Respect can be given, but you can still want them to lose.

That is a big difference to real football fans (actual football not handegg)
  • Of course Soccer fans go way too far over the top on hatred.
  • you want them to lose against you yes, however if they win, which happens from time to time. I will root for them in the Superbowl. I am not an idiot and think my team is the greatest since sliced bread. I know the opponent, i know my team, it will be a tough game. Of course i want my team in ( handegg) one of the most violent sports to win, but unlike "real football fans" im not gonna behead the referee like a pyscopathic retard because he makes a bad call.
  • The last thing I would ever want to see is The Raiders, Chiefs, or Chargers win ANYTHING. Fuck them. They are only around so that my Broncos have SOMEONE to play 6 times a year. I would go into detail about each one, but its just not worth the effort. The only good thing about them is I have friends who like those teams and bets are epic. Right now my Charger fan buddy has a big DB shaved into his head. Fuck division rivals. My team doesnt win... sure as fuck better be the NFC.
  • I have to ask then Qwj, Everton vs Man Utd in a cup final and you've been dragged down the pub to watch it. Who would you rather see lose?
  • Fuck rivals if my team loses i root against rivals. i like denver though
  • that is a very very very difficult question prime...
  • Qwj hopes someone bombs the stadium and kills both teams. bad joke
  • It's interesting because I don't think I've ever seen a Liverpool fan be able to answer that question right off the bat. Same as asking a brummy whether they would rather see villa or WBA in the championship next season.
  • the answer is "i hope they all get injured", guys
  • edited January 2014
    no the correct answer is

i hope it ends in a 0 all draw with all players getting injured/red carded
    GTFO bandwagon

If Niners don't win, I sure as hell don't want the freaking Seattle seagulls to win it!!
    Die hard fan for what 2 years?

• The rivalry games are more entertaining to watch and more emotional, however losing the championship for the superbowl is easier dealt with when at least a division opponent goes. Its called respect.
    You are hilarious.
    GTFO bandwagon

If Niners don't win, I sure as hell don't want the freaking Seattle seagulls to win it!!
    Die hard fan for what 2 years?

for 23 years actually = p
  • any philadelphians here

i came across an interesting article about cricket in the usa. you guys were playing cricket a lot and set to become a big team in the world. then baseball took over.

philadelphia has alot of cricket history

http://www.theguardian.com/sport/2000/aug/09/cricket6