Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sports fans

edited January 2014 in General
I don't think it matters what your favorite sport is, everyone can respect a team refusing to give up. It's the kind of thing they write children's stories about. Since most of you are from the UK I doubt any of you watched this game but as a fan I always knew they could bounce back no matter how retarded it got. This quarterback is favored by the Gods.

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/01/andrew-luck-touchdown-indianapolis-colts-kansas-city-chiefs/

Comments

• It was like 38 to 10 at the half when I turned the game off. Well done by the home team.
  • If Jamaal Charles had been healthy the Chiefs would have won, but good job on the come back. Also, GEAUX SAINTS!
  • Yeah I turned it on at 38-10 and said fuk it, its still football... started watching and when it got closer I got a little happy cause competitive games are better to watch... then that 3rd pick and I was like oh shit its over. But the Colts fought hard and it was a pretty damn good game. But lets be honest, Andy Reid was on the other side and hes only gotten out of the first round once in the last 10 years so... you had to be pretty optimistic as a Colts fan.
  • yea i called chiefs over colts.. but was like damn thats one hell of a comeback.. but smith made a hell of a pass at the end though.. just too bad he didnt get both feet in bounds.. ahh.. im just lookn forward to the packers and niners game... hoping my niners come out on top.. its going to be tough one though.. but always niner faithful :)
  • If Cincinnati wins the game that's on right now Luck will go play Peyton Manning in Denver. I really want that to happen.
  • Also, GEAUX SAINTS!
    Yes, I do hope that the Saints beat Seattle so that they can come to us (Panthers) and lose to us at home. I'd much rather play the Saints at home vs. traveling to Seattle.
  • I did in fact watch the game, I have a few friends who are Chiefs fans who were absolutely gutted. Great game!
  • edited January 2014

Welcome to Indianapolis!
  • The Colts played an awesome 2nd half for sure. KCs defense went down hill since they got murdered by Peyton weeks ago. I hope to see a rematch as well between Luck and Peyton, will be epic. As long as the Pats lose I don't care who goes to the Super Bowl lol
  • Let's go lions hahava
  • Im a Denver fan myself. Idc who comes to Denver, but I will say that come back by the Colts will give them loads of confidence and combine that with their talent, I can almost assure you they will win their next game based upon that come back alone. Lucky for me... it looks like the Shitty Andy Dalton showed up today and the Chargers are coming to Denver and the Colts will go beat Brady.. err play the Pats.
  • Bengals are looking horrible!
  • Also, GEAUX SAINTS!
    Yes, I do hope that the Saints beat Seattle so that they can come to us (Panthers) and lose to us at home. I'd much rather play the Saints at home vs. traveling to Seattle.
    Had no problem doing it earlier and only lost to a quick drive td in the last few seconds last time.

Id be confident if Saints went to Carolina
  • Yay more carolina fans :) I love my state
  • NFL =

5 minutes of actual football
    55 minutes of watching guys scratch their balls
    90 minutes of mcdonalds ads

praise the lord america
  • I like mcdonalds ads. Especially the milkshakes, mine brings all the boys to the yard
  • edited January 2014
    NFL =

praise the lord america
    Agreed. Football is terribly overrated. Same with baseball. Almost as boring as cricket.
  • Yeah, baseball and cricket are boring. But I still prefer baseball.
  • edited January 2014
    So football is what is going on when I'm eating all my neighbors food and drinking their beer and talking to their wives....
  • NFL =

praise the lord america
    this is why i took up watching soccer, i get so burned out watching ads all the damn time

• Yeah fuck Soccer, if I wanted to see a bunch of guys running around and not scoring... I'd take all you SK fucks to a titty bar.
  • i dont think i've ever seen more than one, maybe two, girls as a titty bar that i'd fuck
  • Someone is visiting the wrong titty bars...
  • or just lives in nebraska
  • edited January 2014
    Pie is right you have to find the good ones they are out there. A lot of people have low standards any tit will do so crappy ones are common. If your friend takes you to a crappy one saying its awesome they probably rubbed his cock.
  • honestly the only person i know who liked going to strip clubs was my ex wife. i dont find much enjoyment in them.
  • De ja vu in Seattle is good, they have an awesome shower show as welll
  • Aza is right, I wouldn't hit most of those ladies because of what they will do for "a little extra money". I'll stick to not scoring at the titty bars and not watching soccer.
  • A lot of gays in here
  • A lot of people who don't have STD's in here