Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Worst Sack of Fucking Shit Admin Anywhere... EVER

2»

Comments

• why did no one order me a hooker yet? i clearly gave you the link
    Cuz they cost too much.
  • edited January 2014
    Mages knows what's up, and Dank doesn't lie, except when he does, but his last statement, that wasn't a lie.
  • Dank is just way too awesome. :)
  • edited January 2014
    Man, this is bullshit :(

wait... THIS.IS.SK!
  • still messed up yay take my moneys !!
  • Need a tampon or three? You can have it for free baby cakes
  • Fuck when is this shit gonna restart
  • this is getting old now.....
    any minute now. right? ... Right?!
    any minute now. right? ... Right?!
  • Don't fuck with my topic dick sucker. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry. I don't care if you suck his dick but don't do it in my thread. I still have enough knowledge to end this shit forum don't fucking forget it.
    besides the part about ending this forum i think this is probably Danks greatest ever post, i fully agree on the cocksucking staying out of his post, to each his own except if its a nonce like Bob Dole, then you should be hung out to dry.
  • edited January 2014
    So Lynog agrees with Dank when he's not being serious. Good to know.
    I'm not serious or anything I love Tmonsta. Seriously though wtf is going on I thought the game reset tonight?
  • If memory serves Dank allready made the same threats about taking forum down 5-10 years ago...
    Did he actually ever do it or he's still talking sh1t? :-)
  • We are in a new PF server... you tell me.
  • edited January 2014
    If memory serves Dank allready made the same threats about taking forum down 5-10 years ago...
    ;)
  • If memory serves Dank allready made the same threats about taking forum down 5-10 years ago...
    ;)

We got new forums didn't we? Lol
  • edited January 2014
    Don't blame that on Dank! Like everyone else he liked the old forums better. Although we did finally stop/slow down the forum bots.
  • edited January 2014
    This forum has all kinds of themes and plugins that can make it great but this dude installs the default skin, types in the title, and grabs another bottle of whiskey.

Hey look I found Bcartfall coming to reset the server.
  • We are in a new PF server... you tell me.
    If memory serves Dank allready made the same threats about taking forum down 5-10 years ago...
    ;)

We got new forums didn't we? Lol
    A little slow there Mr Rohan.
  • just like bcart