Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Worst Sack of Fucking Shit Admin Anywhere... EVER

edited January 2014 in General
Cast your vote. Obviously I'll be voting BCart because he's the most pathetic failure the internet has ever seen. Rumor has it he created the obamacare website. If not him definitely somebody in his family or stuck in one of his shit companies.

Comments

• Somebody has anger issues. You need more weed Dank. Chill out.
  • Don't fuck with my topic dick sucker. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry. I don't care if you suck his dick but don't do it in my thread. I still have enough knowledge to end this shit forum don't fucking forget it.
  • The last time somebody said that stupid shit to me they came begging for their account and the forum back. Don't push me bitch.

Look this nigga aint never done a fucking thing right. Every time he does anything his buddies come out stacked. I will give respect to this thieving bitch when he earns it.

Start the game ho.
  • dank, you should find a hooker get some stress out
  • edited January 2014
    Someone asked me to sign up and I come back to BCart's little faggot buddies making bot and his admin changing everyones topics and conversations. Fuck that shit. Bitch start the game fuck your friends. Better pray I don't see multis or I'm fuck shit all up.
  • I think im lost with all the anger, why are we mad?
  • I'm dank! If I wasn't angry and completely obnoxious I might as well hide another name in the forum. It would be a disservice to the name.
  • in the mean time dank, i did provide you with excellent reading material.
  • Not true dank you are quite resonable about multiple subjects
  • Dick sucking and whore fucking. This thread, serious business.
  • lol, angry Dank is angry.
  • Also, you make it sound like I changed the title away from your angry BCart rant, no I just added on at the end that you were angry. And you are.
  • I can't edit your shit and you do it to everyone but nobody wants you to do it so stick that shit up your ass mod boy.
  • Find the part where I care what everyone wants. OH NOEZ DANKZ IZ COMPLAININ THAT I EDIT TITLES!
  • edited January 2014
    Also, it's been a while since you've yelled at me, I've missed angry Dank. :) But you probably won't KT me again and leave me disappointed. Evil Dank would never kill me and just killed my friends. All I wanted to do was die as well! KILL ME DANK!
  • You were a shit choice from a shit admin.
  • Can you feel the love tonight? TOOOOOONIIIIIGGHHHHTTTTT!!! The peace the evening brings.
  • TMonsta has never edited any of my posts...Dank you need to relax and remember it could be worse...you could have my SK skills lol!
  • He's envious of your skills Illy. Illy got them mad skills yo.
  • TMonsta has never edited any of my posts...Dank you need to relax and remember it could be worse...you could have my SK skills lol!
    Oh god, I don't think anyone wants to be stuck with those.
  • I'm not serious or anything I love Tmonsta. Seriously though wtf is going on I thought the game reset tonight?
  • Also as for worst admins ever, I'd have to say there is a guy named Brad who would attempt to attack servers of his competitors games. Yeahhh, I'd say that makes him the worst in my book.
  • I vote obamacare web dude then bcart. You finally lost the title bro congrats!

Doesnt it reset at midnight or something or was that last night I pay no attentiom ya know? This is how I ask I guess.
  • why did no one order me a hooker yet? i clearly gave you the link
  • edited January 2014
    I tried to order you one but they wouldn't accept my credit card.
  • i order u one dont worry
  • edited January 2014
    I think Dole is the sexiest PF mod ever and I'm glad he let's me out of the pokeball.
  • Bcart will prolly reset tonight at midnight like a tool.
  • This reset was really early fo sho.