Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Taking bets for this rounds changes/bonus

Comments

• I'm not black!
  • edited January 2014
    Saw the pic of me in a dress and still hasn't finished masturbating
  • Pretty sure the reddit bcartfall isn't this one
  • Era of shields...All shielding cost -50% power of original shielding...Making Volcanic Pointless.
  • Hahaha.. reddit bcart for mayor, meadows sacrifice
  • Could be in the Massive Blizzard. 100 million w/o power.
    Lol Bcart is such a computer nerd he prolly has 3 generators but the problem is he can't afford the gas for them lol
  • IT'S BEEN 24 HOURS!! BELLIGERATE!! BELLIGRATE!!
  • How do you *Sonics* someone?
  • it requires a screwdriver and works on anything that's not wood. including penises.

I mean BELLIGEra..t..... . ... .. x_x
  • Don't overthrow me yet! Wait until tonight!
  • well my kingdom isn't showing up anymore so he obviously is doing something
  • Mine is still showing.up when I hit login.
  • Dr... Who?
  • I bet I am tired of waiting for this game to reset. Time to Ghost mofos on ps3 hit me up thetoker08. I suxors just like at sk lmao
  • I bet I am tired of waiting for this game to reset. Time to Ghost mofos on ps3 hit me up thetoker08. I suxors just like at sk lmao
    qft
  • Dr... Who?
    I thought he's on second, What's on first, I dunno's on third
  • Bcart why have you forsaken us?
  • I have called his home.. No answer. I left him a message on his answering machine.
  • I have called his home.. No answer. I left him a message on his answering machine.
    I'm pretty sure this is the sort of stuff that pissed him off in the first place lol
    +10 Stalker points

• Some of you guys are creepy.
  • It kind of makes sense that Bcart still has an answering machine, he never really updates anything.
    +10 Stalker points

It kind of makes sense that Bcart still has an answering machine, he never really updates anything.
  • Hey... As long as he is accepting payments.. He should be answering his phone.
  • Personal address and home numbers is never an acceptable way to get in touch with a private business/game owner. all you do is look like a deuche if people would of used proper way of doing things instead of super stalking don't think we would be as bad off as we are
  • Personal address and home numbers is never an acceptable way to get in touch with a private business/game owner. all you do is look like a deuche if people would of used proper way of doing things instead of super stalking don't think we would be as bad off as we are
    Says the man who calls me in the middle of the night breathing heavy and asking me to touch myself... and I know its you, I HAVE CALLER ID LIKE 95% OF THE US!!
  • Hey... As long as he is accepting payments.. He should be answering his phone.
  • But you told me to pie
  • Yeah, but I didnt think you would do it every night... take a break man!
  • I need that fix