Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Taking bets for this rounds changes/bonus

edited January 2014 in General
Round bonus:

1/1 odds it will be something lame and boring
1/1 odds it will somehow make DW better
1/3 odds it will somehow rehash a previous bonus
1/5 odds it will somehow make multis stronger out of newbiemode
1/100 odds it will make the game exciting

PT Changes:

1/1 odds it will make DW more OP, cause DW OP
1/3 odds it will make F&W better
1/10 odds the multis will take advantage of these changes
1/5 odds oceanic sees a major buff
1/100 odds shadow lands returns

Place your bets, or try to throw out some more.

Comments

• DW is underpowered, needs a bit of a boost.

I dont see any changes to any planet types, bcart didnt have time between the strip clubs over the holidays and waking up in a ditch with a sore ass.
  • 1/100 odds it will make the game exciting
    :)
    1/5 odds oceanic sees a major buff
    could be :D
  • I think DW will get a boost. But the round bonus will be +1 defence to any defensive unit.

I'll wager some tepid water, an old cereal bar and an extra long hug for your position in CMS cory. No man would ever fuck with the PMS overlords.
  • I still think a 3 sector limit for alliances could make the game more exciting, and if a stacked alliance is what worries you, then the other 5 alliances can war it to create some equilibrium
  • CMS! Not PMS! Also, no woman would mess with us either.
  • edited January 2014
    Okay, as I'm reading the odds, you think that BCart is more likely to implement a round bonus that will make the round exciting (Hence the shorter odds) over something that will be lame and boring? And your odds for Shadow lands implies that it's pretty much guaranteed to return? I think your numbers are the wrong way round unless it's the way Americans do it, lol.
  • 1/100 means that if you bet one dollar, you get one hundred dollars.

1/1 means if you bet one dollar, you win one dollar.

I think I was supposed to use a colon ":" as in a ratio, but I was on my phone at work so I used slashes.
  • 10 WLs. Lets go nuts.
  • 10 WLs. Lets go nuts.
    Agreed.
  • edited January 2014
    1/100 means that if you bet one dollar, you get one hundred dollars.

1/1 means if you bet one dollar, you win one dollar.

I think I was supposed to use a colon ":" as in a ratio, but I was on my phone at work so I used slashes.
    Ah, okay. The order is slightly different in the US then compared to the UK. Here, "100/1" means you'll get £100 per £1 staked, and "1/100" means you get £1 per £100 staked (lol) if the selection wins. Obviously, we quite simply mean the same thing but the confusion arises in the way we display our respective odds.
  • Round 61, the Era of Insomnia has arrived. For this round your probe count recovers at twice the speed. All income from starmines increased 50%
  • Round 61, WLs return in half the time.
  • Round 61, the Era of Rebel Defiance has arrived. For this round all alliances have been removed. War, Peace, NAP and Ally status can now be applied between sectors.
  • Round 61, The Era of Hipsters has arrived. For this round each kingdom selects an individual alliance. All alliances are now underground.
  • KD wars would be cool, status against random kds
  • Rnd of AT. Offensive units take no barracks space.
  • DW is underpowered, needs a bit of a boost.

I dont see any changes to any planet types, bcart didnt have time between the strip clubs over the holidays and waking up in a ditch with a sore ass.
    I el oh mother fuckin el'ed
  • Ps, I want to see next round with 30 minute ticks. Fuk the system!
  • Round 61: Era of Cheap Units

All units -25% platinum
  • you know, I have a hunch he reads these threads before round start and picks the easiest option to implement
  • you know, I have a hunch he reads these threads before round start and picks the easiest option to implement
    nope
  • it'll be another troll bonus, like the +1 soldier per tick round
  • I think he won't ever restart the server
  • What is DW OP ?

add
    For RB:
    * 1/20 odds it will be "All Sector states have 1/2 Training time" mobi traning is 6h.

PT bonus:
    * 1/5 odds will be DW will increase the training costs of troopers / goons;
    * 1/10 odds will be Oceanic decrease the building costs of buildings to 35%;
    * 1/50 odds will be Vulcanic will increase the probability of PFs from 50-100 to 75-100;
    * 1/25 odds will be that Mystical will decrease the energy depletion to 60%
    * 1/1 odds will the that FW will remain the same :D
  • What is DW OP ?

is DW OP = DW Over Powered ?
  • I say Round 61 - Era of Mutants Return!
  • Round 61, the Era of Rebel Defiance has arrived. For this round all alliances have been removed. War, Peace, NAP and Ally status can now be applied between sectors.
    This.

• Offensive State, 5 WLs.
    Oceanic, +25% rax space, no building discount
    New pt with a Defense Disadvantage
    PT Specific researches. Taking it a step further
  • edited January 2014
    100/1 he doesnt re start the round