Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lovsan's a dirty cheater and he keeps bugging me about this

2»

Comments

• what is with people saying one last round or the final round, it won't be, stop being an idiot
  • You're right. All those people who threatened to quit before didn't really quit and we still have thousands of players.
  • Beans tool was good but also horrible at the same time. It forced people to proxy, cause any tard could just look up your past IPs and then ragehit you for something yuo did last round.

Caused more problems than it solved imo.
  • It is agreed that I should control the bot.
  • edited January 2014
    I could not make the database result public. Only let Damdred, or TM, or someone use it and they could post the list to the forums weekly or something.

For clarification to some of the bigger retards and their terrible reading comprehension: this is not a scanner. This will not let you know peoples login times. You can't use it to cheat.

I give 0 fucks. I just thought I'd let the community decide if it's wanted.
  • the "multi scanner" (It's rubbish)
    Remember that time you got caught tho?
  • Still rubbish though, lol. I really did only have one kingdom that I was actively using, and one that I didn't delete and let go inactive. FFXIV came out around that time, so getting disabled wasn't a big deal.
  • cheaters...
  • obviously illys reasoning is infallible.

If someone does this i'd rather it be sci who doesn't play rather than lovsan who no offense to lovsan has a history of massive cheating.

Its not hard to track multis as it is now, *shrug* just takes someone whos ocd and bored
  • I'd rather this not be made at all, but if it is made, I would rather Sci do it.
  • You guys ever wonder if Mav ever does check in on this place?
  • you guys ever shut up about mav? its been many years and no one really cares, he doesnt either
  • I told him I didn't want him to store our information when he asked me about it.
  • Meh-

I see good and bad sci-

On the bad side- it eill log people who are legit and living together- but not interacting. Husband and wife/ family /roommates/ friends attending the same coffeeshop / gay bar ( flames ).

I could see sime dumb al go on a rage fest and kill legit people- while the real cheaters just proxy.

On the positive side- -duh catching cheatera is very good for sk

I'd say have damdred and tmonster ans yourself be the only ones with access.
    And don't talk about it a ton. No need to mention how you found kingdoms with matching ips that interact. Just post the info and be done.

• Lol thx clay
  • Lol thx clay
    All the single ladies
  • I like how one morning every one woke up and decided Dole was the most legit SK player ever.
  • I'm the most legit SK player. Everyone here is a figment of my imagination. You are all multis of cms
  • I like how one morning every one woke up and decided Dole was the most legit SK player ever.
    For a legit player he has a lot of illegitimate children
  • Lovsan is a good guy. Never cheats
  • Thisconfirms don't let lovsan do it
    You mean way back in 1999 when everybody decided that? It was a good decision then and now as well.
  • realistically there is nothing you can do to stop somebody implementing this if they want to

if it is implemented then wouldnt you rather it is available to the public than not at all?