Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

any old guys coming back??

13»

Comments

• i started playing 13 years ago.

i'm coming back for this round after about 1 year off.
  • WHEN is the next round starting?
  • Second that, I started around 2003. Stopped mid 2012 and I'm back for more :)
  • Yeah, I'm waiting on the reset to.
  • Hopefully not too long now
  • What if bcart had a heart attack on one his coke n whore binges from your early prem donations ( money u will never see again). Game never to reset again. What would we all do?
  • edited January 2014
    Move on with our lives, lol. It was okay while it lasted.
  • I can't recall who had the biggest on the Bug server, but that was awesome. I miss the never ending round. Was it Qwj who got so big his KD didn't grow anymore?
    Yeh scores stopped recording over like 2 billion NW but if you clicked the KD info it was like 14 billion nw or something and kept going up i think over 20

We made a rule if someone went inact for like 4 days they wer free land so we ended up grabbing for like 900k land per hit and shit

How big was cere4l?
    26 million land
  • I can't recall who had the biggest on the Bug server, but that was awesome. I miss the never ending round. Was it Qwj who got so big his KD didn't grow anymore?
    Yeh scores stopped recording over like 2 billion NW but if you clicked the KD info it was like 14 billion nw or something and kept going up i think over 20

We made a rule if someone went inact for like 4 days they wer free land so we ended up grabbing for like 900k land per hit and shit

How big was cere4l?
    26 million land
    i miss cereal
  • and now they all gone again.
  • This round, there are old players coming back. |Don't know how long they will stay. I know i am here for re-union game.