Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

any old guys coming back??

Comments

• Nearly all of the larger ones are killed off during the first war anyway so doesn't matter.
  • Never does matter, doesn't matter how you dw you're dead in the first war.

You wanted a challenge Darius called all them out forever, you can't bail now

he couldnt break top 20 at around the first kd reaching 1M if everyone plays that sounds like will be ;)

@ darius....my open invitation still stands...any PT and any milestone(your choices for us)...be happy to show you who's daddy ;)

• If youre his Daddy, that would make me his Grandpa cause everyone knows Im your Daddy.. Cobras :-)
  • Maybe true cobra but he said he wanted to play the old players, here's probably the only chance he'll get, plus he's great for the game lol

he couldnt break top 20 at around the first kd reaching 1M if everyone plays that sounds like will be ;)

@ darius....my open invitation still stands...any PT and any milestone(your choices for us)...be happy to show you who's daddy ;)

that is the secret to surviving on DW, it worked for me this round.
  • DW OP

(Meadows is the new Queen of DW)
  • Actually surprised no one kted her
  • DW OP

stop talking about urself.
  • Actually surprised no one kted her
    my kd was so terrible that nobody bothered
  • They fear the meadows wrath...
  • DW OP

stop talking about urself.
    CMS

• Is goc still a thing? Last I heard Holo was re doing it to a completely new game and has been shut down for a few months?
    No wonder Darius hasnt been around, hes probably killed himself.

Too busy casually playing to Diamond on LoL, will be D1 soon because as usual im better than everyone at everything.

Meanwhile, this place remains an absolute shithole without even the glimmer of light that was a Darius post shining through the trash, which is completely unsurprising to everyone.

Glad to know you still care Qwj, consider this one a Christmas present. Show your friends.

~Darius <3 xoxo</blockquote>

:-))

I dont know what D1 is mate.. Dank will be here soon to explain to you why LoL is shot though and how Dota is the best thing ever.
  • Next round would be a good challenge round for you Darius, seems a bunch of old guys are back
    most of whom havent played for top scores since... forever :P

oh well, at least i hold the record for largest kingdom ever (cheated)
  • Next round would be a good challenge round for you Darius, seems a bunch of old guys are back
    most of whom havent played for top scores since... forever :P

oh well, at least i hold the record for largest kingdom ever (cheated)
    on s1? or s2?
  • Is goc still a thing? Last I heard Holo was re doing it to a completely new game and has been shut down for a few months?
    No wonder Darius hasnt been around, hes probably killed himself.

Too busy casually playing to Diamond on LoL, will be D1 soon because as usual im better than everyone at everything.

Meanwhile, this place remains an absolute shithole without even the glimmer of light that was a Darius post shining through the trash, which is completely unsurprising to everyone.

Glad to know you still care Qwj, consider this one a Christmas present. Show your friends.

~Darius <3 xoxo</blockquote>

:-))

I dont know what D1 is mate.. Dank will be here soon to explain to you why LoL is shot though and how Dota is the best thing ever.
    Never played it couldn't comment on it.
  • Dota>lol imo lolz
  • Oh Hai Kes
    Sup :)
  • Im goin to Play !
    Are you leading or chilling?
    Sup Mal - Chilling for now . See how it goes then bring an alliance back round after if I have fun,,

• Dota>lol imo lolz
    This
  • Im goin to Play !
    Are you leading or chilling?
    Sup Mal - Chilling for now . See how it goes then bring an alliance back round after if I have fun,,

Make sure I'm in the loop if there is a luminatx or dragonz in the works :)
  • Dota>lol imo lolz
    Agreed.

Darius if you want to play a mans game, let me know!
  • Dota>lol imo lolz
    Agreed.

Darius if you want to play a mans game, let me know!
    DONT DO IT, ITS A TRAP!!! He just trying to get you naked!! I for one wont fall for it a fifth time. Btw, why do I walk funny and have vaseline smeared on my ass? Tequila no bueno!!
  • If we are including "cheating" I think us guys that played the beta server that never ended before the new layout came out had the biggest KDs. I personally broke some records along with Holo and a few others. Pretty sure I still have some screen shots aswell lol
  • I can't recall who had the biggest on the Bug server, but that was awesome. I miss the never ending round. Was it Qwj who got so big his KD didn't grow anymore?
  • cere4l is the largest by far

no one has any chance

that round both cere4l and dank had a plan, but cere4l went all out with it lol
  • I know I eventually found out after so many research points it just froze so there really was no point on maxing research. I eventually broke some naps and made a 50k land grab to start a war and eventually quit. Think we were around 200 mil NW when I quit but many still stayed and got much bigger. Holo had 10 KDs and one had over 1 mil honor attacking his own KDs haha
  • This all sounds much more entertaining than actual SK.
  • Just had a flashback of reading someone crying in the uni forums about being hit, i'm almost positive it was Hazza LOL I hope im remembering that right.
  • edited December 2013
    I can't recall who had the biggest on the Bug server, but that was awesome. I miss the never ending round. Was it Qwj who got so big his KD didn't grow anymore?
    Yeh scores stopped recording over like 2 billion NW but if you clicked the KD info it was like 14 billion nw or something and kept going up i think over 20

We made a rule if someone went inact for like 4 days they wer free land so we ended up grabbing for like 900k land per hit and shit

How big was cere4l?