Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Past SK Shit

MalMal
edited December 2013 in General
I was digging for a site name and came across this convo. It's nothing special really but just made me remember some good times.

The context is that I was VAL and War Gen for Cheli in an alliance called xAlliancex in r14. This was probably 2005ish. The game wasn't much different but there was at least 4 galaxies. This convo involves Flaze and I. The funny part of this, though... is that Tyrsis is a part of this case. Judging by the times this was probably around his first round.

http://dumptext.com/b9iYc2rE

@flazer @Tyrsis

Comments

• MalMal
    edited December 2013
    apparently i was a crazy dutchy at one point. I vaguely remember helping them out
  • MalMal
    edited December 2013
    Edit:forgive me i'm drunk
  • TL;DR

July 17, 3:02 PM Tyrsis (1:2) Spy on Military The probes have come back with a report that is 100% accurate:
    Home Leader War Leader #1 War Leader #2 War Leader #3 War Leader #4Status
    AVAILABLE (0) UNAVAILABLE (20) UNAVAILABLE (20) AVAILABLE (0) AVAILABLE (0)
    Soldiers 0 0 61 0 0
    Troopers 50 385 3,816 0 0
    Laser Troopers 6,020 0 0 0 0
    Tanks 0 0 0 0 0

Tyrsis doesnt make a good kingdom and flazer still looking for banks.

...not a damn thing has changed since 2005.
  • Edit:forgive me i'm drunk
  • Banks are overrated. LowProbes4Life
  • i guess i was War gen for crazy dutchies. i barely remember that. ALso I apparently was a big part of a porphirus round because i got all their shit.
  • edited December 2013
    I was 1:1 Chakra that round disbanded source later on in that round and went to join alliance, which chels decided between my sector and another sector with a coin flip, our sector won, but I went inactive after that
  • it was summer 2005
  • 3 retals on a friend was eye candy who war abused my alliance with a dw, who was heavy arms
  • I believe that was the round rilian also told me I was the biggest disgrace in the universe and called me the worst AL ever and completely ragequit
  • fucking chirst flaze. ever since i've known you you've had the craziest fucking amemory
  • I believe that was the round rilian also told me I was the biggest disgrace in the universe and called me the worst AL ever and completely ragequit
    now THAT i remember

• lol nice...good ole fenris was the perfect spot to hide for a bunch of convicts ;)
  • MalMal
    edited December 2013
    it was summer 2005
    This ias correct. I had a summer job at the tiem
  • lol nice...good ole fenris was the perfect spot to hide for a bunch of convicts ;)
    i tihnk this was the Pat fensris round
  • I cant remember who was al of fenris but that is defiantly where I was hidden
  • No, tell us more about the GF that moved away.
  • they fell apart after I believe u guys warred them and I pulled my sectors...I sadly don't have flazers memory
  • I cant remember who was al of fenris but that is defiantly where I was hidden
    You should remember. You made an alliance called SKConvicts that round out of all the top sectors you pulled at like the last 3 days of the round and got rank 1 :P.
  • they fell apart after I believe u guys warred them and I pulled my sectors...I sadly don't have flazers memory
    We had 5 wars that round. The first three were Source (over that incident), Affinity, and then Fenris. I can't remember the other two
  • niethlan or something like that was in leadership there...i think lol
  • nah wasn't the last 3 days was a month left u know me and my classic mid rd alliances lol
  • was definitely the Pat round. Most of the Fenris people were relaly upset with how he led them. Because you know, fenris did that whole "we're holier than thou" routine and he was caught stacking. That's how I recruited a lot of Fenris people for my future alliances.
  • Even your mid-round alliances that I started and recruited (and then went inactive so you took over) work out well Moog.
  • MalMal
    edited December 2013
    nah wasn't the last 3 days was a month left u know me and my classic mid rd alliances lol
    Probably. I honestly can't recall. ANd yeah no one can forget the Moogle alliances lol. Neal had convinced me to do something similar not too long after when a Fepo alliance disbanded and we joked about me pulling a Moogle.
  • in before Neg makes a comment about sk vets ruining the game.
  • call me midas bro everything i touch turns to gold...don't over think it lol
  • it was pat, I started playing with him and hollar (I think hollar, something with h lol) and then declined their group invite the following round, then they went poof from existence

me and PSU had a banner contest making banners for skconvicts and I made moogle's avy behind prison bars that round

i tried to post imgs but sci fails at correctly telling me how to type it, and i shouldnt post pics
  • lmao pulling a moogle woot i have sk term named after me. only rd it didn't work was when i wanted war. HungryHippos threw away the best sector we ever had but damn it was fun warring neal kes n fepo......i just couldn't take the naps lol
  • lmao props flazer i remember that. we all know i am computer retarded