Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Past SK Shit

124»

Comments

• It was taken out before game 5 I think as I recall it in game 3 and 4 but not in game 5.
  • Lol back when everyone died of over powered missiles lol
    Those were great for rage quits

• Lol back when everyone died of over powered missiles lol
    Those were great for rage quits

they need to reintroduce that.
    new round bonus. right here, missiles have no maximum damage.

:D

@bcartfall

you could sit there and build 500,000 nukes and wipe a kingdom out instantly. o how awesome that wud be

• I'd love that.
  • Only if there weren't any bots
  • Round bonus should be no alliances :p
  • Welcome to the rd of friend/ ua domination lol. Plp would be like why r those five sectors 2x r size lol
  • thats because it was in the earliest of the earliest games. i think it got taken out in game 6 or so (games were from before rounds, so just imagine.. this is approximately 80ish games ago :P)
    memory is a bit fuzzy about this one though so dont hold me to it if i have something wrong :( i was like 12 or 13 at the time... i think
    Honestly I can't remember this either and my first round was around then.

My first was game 2, I think I stopped playing during game 4. I don't remember it being taken out before I stopped playing so Tmonsta's probably right.

It was funny when I started playing again dozens of rounds ago and everyone was talking about how small the universe was with only 2 galaxies-ish worth of players. When I had played way back then, that's how many players there were because the game hadn't populated much yet :P
  • Welcome to the rd of friend/ ua domination lol. Plp would be like why r those five sectors 2x r size lol
    Works For Me :)