Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rap God 1.16 aka Zeality and STUNNERS cheating again.

edited November 2013 in General
well well well

Mr Zeality has been caught with matching I.p yet again
drop the poptart 1.6 being one of his multis

no interaction is taking place from what I can see however poptart 1.6 has been showing unhealthy signs of espionage

Mr Zeality has been known for multiing many times before and has even had the cheak to accuse me of such antics
he once framed me by creating viva bots

we all no Zeality is a loan ranger and doesn't have many friends so the chances of people using his computer is none existent

lets see what excuse you have for creating multis????

Comments

• I lead [BOT]. You will give in eventually.
  • matching ip doesnt' necessarily mean multi viva. But you have botted before viva or used moonlights multis so stop acting innocent on that account. zeal does match however and when interaction happens hes a free kill *shrug*
  • I'd like to think we're all friends here.. B-)
  • me and you are friends sky

I would just like Mr Zeality to explain himself

• My DW multis leave newbie soon, I will kill you.
  • matching ip doesnt' necessarily mean multi viva. But you have botted before viva or used moonlights multis so stop acting innocent on that account. zeal does match however and when interaction happens hes a free kill *shrug*
    no proof of that.
    it was lovsan
  • My DW multis leave newbie soon, I will kill you.
    so your a multi man again????

• can we all just get along
  • Accepting membership for [BOT].
  • zeal is an ultimate troll, and moonlight admitted it viva so just stop lol you begged for multi help now you have the reputation. Sky has earned respect since his multi spree XD you have not lol
  • Sky has earned the respect of me bagging dogshit and setting it in fire on his porch.

learn to park douche.
  • So the uni stands by why Zeality multis

lol

• what kind of scum would use multis
  • According to Uni rules and Bcart, matching IP = cheating = Removal from the game.
  • The uni stands by someone trying to monger up a kt for no interaction just match
  • According to Uni rules and Bcart, matching IP = cheating = Removal from the game.
    Rule is no ip match on s2, ip match is allowed on s1 you can't interact however.
  • Is spying considered interaction now? That's a genuine question since I thought you could still ban people from the AFs

Also, flush your IP's fool. Was there hockey on last night or something? :-p
  • Eh, Zeal has always been able to build better on top of the rest, I highly doubt there isn't any interaction. Its rather difficult to prove someone's farm since probes can't be traced. I'd watch to see if the KD goes inactive, then you'll have your answer.
  • Is spying considered interaction now? That's a genuine question since I thought you could still ban people from the AFs

Alexander Steen, 17G in 18GP... LIKE HOW GOOD IS THIS GUI?!

i think its hard for Als to forum ban there members
    from what i can remember that toggle is often faulty

look i thought i would merely bring this too the unis attention

zeality isnt even got a excuse he just says hes multying

dram i aint mongering up any Kt

i am barely active and lead no official role in any alliance

i just remember zeality pointing the finger at others
  • edited November 2013
    Sky has earned the respect of me bagging dogshit and setting it in fire on his porch.

learn to park douche.
    I'll make sure to double-park outside my house to infuriate you even further. :p
  • zeal doesn't have a roommate.....

so both accounts by process of elimination are his.... = multi

...is this your way of telling me you are moving out?
  • i'll admit nomans is my multi kingdom i'm in charge of 3 of 4 alliances.!

...is this your way of telling me you are moving out?
    i couldn't take it
    u always left the toilet seat down.
    u only know how to cook baked beans and burritos
    ur idea of a romantic dinner is chinese takeout on glass plates instead of the paper cartons.
    when i told you, you were my penultimate choice, you thought it was a compliment...

we're over.
  • Alex UnstaSTEENable amirite?
  • I like how Roman Polak was like "I passed the puck to him and before he shot it i was already celebrating. I knew it was going in." LOL fuck
  • (All credit to twitter where I saw that joke originally)

But yeah, Steen is on fiya
  • Oh man, when Alex Steen falls off his hot streak (unless he goes all Johnathan cheechoo on us) Ovi is looking like a rocket Richard winner this year. What a snipe show that guy is. As far as Russians go, I can't wait to watch him and Pavel play in the Olympics this winter.
  • Yeah, Ovechkin has it in the bag what with Stamkos being out... when he has a good year, he's just a scoring machine. I hope they play well in the Olympics, I want a good challenge for Team Gold :D