Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

G2 = Multi farmland

2»

Comments

• too early for war...war is best once kingdoms start passing 1M nw
  • they'll declare war on us once they get butthurt enuff over our huge dws eating their fat explore turtles regardless of nw i'm pretty sure
  • yeah they'll declare on us over getting grabbed for sure
  • Pretty sure the fatties are starting to get mad.
    I think there will be war in one weeks time.
  • They explore build no defence and complain when I tax them
  • Wait until I have some offense pls
    isnt this one of the most legit reasons wars start?
    isnt this one of the most legit reasons wars start?
    I prefer wars that start over this than people throwing around the same old cheater accusations. It's a war game, you don't like another alliance? Take em on
  • It'll be interesting to see if anyone outside of Stunner deals with the DW multis.
  • They explore build no defence and complain when I tax them
    Aint it sweet DWs will rule this round.
  • Wait until I have some offense pls
    Looool
  • It'll be interesting to see if anyone outside of Stunner deals with the DW multis.
    This is almost a mirror-image of WarpGate. Big dominant alliance, multi's used to take them down, the entire uni supported it. Going to be a big shock if the same shit doesn't happen here lol
  • The same loser(s) probably playing and controlling them as well. Don't understand why it can't just be an epic war instead, even if it is Stunner vs. the Uni.
  • Well, considering Viva was running around asking for us to be multiraped that round, and hes helping run Phantomz... you can bet he supports it even if he didnt make them.
  • Oh man somebody get ready to make zeal a 3k post thread up in here. I remember when I had 10k :(
  • 10k, so quaint.
  • 10k, so quaint.
    That was one of three accounts Haha. There were only a handful of 10ks when I left in late 2005. I don't remember when the reset was.
  • There were many post purges on that old forum, I know I broke 20k posts 3x with the same account, lol.