Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

G2 = Multi farmland

edited November 2013 in General
Yeh pretty much posting the obvious, but someone is doing a good job of keeping all kds fed and with coin, g2 full of FWs. Wish Bcart would do something about it

Comments

• When do they come out
  • Couple of days probably.
  • edited November 2013
    Said person asked me whether I though it was right or wrong to make multi inactives.

I told him to quit being a noob and just put Bean's script (which is what he's using, it's not Bean) on a cronjob to make a few inacs each hour. Every 20 minutes or so.

I'm 100% confident the user in question is FAR too noob to ever log in with the accounts, sort out the proxies, or manage that number of kingdoms so it seems rather harmless.
  • edited November 2013
    Don't call me a noob :(
  • Always defended these and always will. If we dont get these, it means players like us make goons sooner and just ruin your rounds faster. Sad truth of sk. Inacs till a bit before war at least lets every one play a round.
  • more inacs means fauss HITS THEM FIRST, THEN YOU :)
  • You scare me with your scariness fauss :P
  • Hey fauss where is your bitch ass hiding?? :P
  • That person sucks at KD building. :p
  • Yeah, obviously.
  • Said person asked me whether I though it was right or wrong to make multi inactives.

I told him to quit being a noob and just put Bean's script (which is what he's using, it's not Bean) on a cronjob to make a few inacs each hour. Every 20 minutes or so.

I'm 100% confident the user in question is FAR too noob to ever log in with the accounts, sort out the proxies, or manage that number of kingdoms so it seems rather harmless.
    Problem with the inacs is that they end up filling sectors that should be filled with active players. There needs to be a default target that can continuously be attacked for 20-30 land, 100-200k money without taking up a spot in the universe.

The game does need the 'free' land aspect, but imo it's wrong to fill up the sectors to make it happen. It was funny to see 8 galaxies of inacs created in like 3 days like a year or two ago
  • when do they pop anyone know
  • Starting saturday I believe. Can hardly wait! This makes upfor missing initial tick hits.
  • mysti kds are gonna feast... stupid fw like me are going to miss out :P
  • You mean misty kds will grow fat and become dw food
  • Multi list keeps growing. They have began to replicate themselves.
    and then the dw's will make alliances war, because someone gets butthurt about getting smacked. as usual lol
    and then the dw's will make alliances war, because someone gets butthurt about getting smacked. as usual lol
    basically when the noobs who overexplored to like an 80 ratio get 3x whacked by DWs they are going to get upset.

basically when the noobs who overexplored to like an 80 ratio get 3x whacked by DWs they are going to get upset.

I'm already upset and it hasn't happened yet.
  • i'm happy it hasn't happened :D
  • 1 2 3 4 i delcare a thumb war

• It will happen

Phantom v Stunner
    WAR!!!!
  • dont do it
  • dont do it