Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Do People even try anymore? (Farming)

13»

Comments

• glad that every sk pf thread always runs off into another tangent by page 2
  • I remember when people used to get mad and I actually had to be subtle when I derailed PF threads, the difficulty is gone but I love that the topics derail themselves.
  • id post coords of the multis up but i dont want to break tmonstas coords rule
  • id post coords of the multis up but i dont want to break tmonstas coords rule
    To hell with our orders captain.
  • Are topics not supposed to derail themselves?? I thought I was doing it right this whole time. Fuck the topic, I reply to the last few posts.

Also,

Grand Canyon
    Ecliptia Prime
    Wednesday inc
    Riscom
    Aspire v3
    Easy Setup
    Groenland
    Delta Dunarii
    Public Test
    Sahara Got
    Dee Almighty
    Lineage 2
    Litle Crew

Stampeding Kodo
    Senjin Shieldmasta
    Steel Reason
    Harvest Golem
    Reckless Rocketeer
    GurubashiBerserker
    Amani Warrior
    Questing Adventurer
    Taz Dingo

WHO NEEDS COORDS?! If you have enough time to play this game and post on the PFs, you have enough time to skim through all TWENTY sectors to find the KDs. Takes about 3 mins. =D
  • edited November 2013
    lol, what Coords rules? I just say don't use people real names when posting convos. If you don't post coords then you are stupid.
  • The no coords rule used to be a bcart rule. It was worth enforcing back in the day when we had some 20 galaxies... Not so relevant today lol.
  • The no coords rule used to be a bcart rule. It was worth enforcing back in the day when we had some 20 galaxies... Not so relevant today lol.
  • Well, I'm not bothering posting them sooo...get them yourself. >_>
  • Are topics not supposed to derail themselves?? I thought I was doing it right this whole time. Fuck the topic, I reply to the last few posts.

Also,

Grand Canyon
    Ecliptia Prime
    Wednesday inc
    Riscom
    Aspire v3
    Easy Setup
    Groenland
    Delta Dunarii
    Public Test
    Sahara Got
    Dee Almighty
    Lineage 2
    Litle Crew

Stampeding Kodo
    Senjin Shieldmasta
    Steel Reason
    Harvest Golem
    Reckless Rocketeer - DEAD DEAD DEAD
    GurubashiBerserker
    Amani Warrior - DEAD DEAD DEAD
    Questing Adventurer
    Taz Dingo

WHO NEEDS COORDS?! If you have enough time to play this game and post on the PFs, you have enough time to skim through all TWENTY sectors to find the KDs. Takes about 3 mins. =D
    add these kingdoms who participated with the 2nd group of multis in the multiraping

Calling Card (1:6)
    Mad Bomber (1:8) - CURRENT KT
    Mr Death (1:15)
    Corundum (1:9)
    Divine Wind (1:5)
    Mopani (1:7)
  • Lol@ divine wind
  • NOOOOOOOOOOO! NOBODY TOUCH CORUNDUM OR YOU'LL BE ERADICATED!
  • Corundum is off-limits. But yes, Divine Wind is lolsy.
  • kingdoms are off limit now just cause you say so, even though they did the wrong thing?

this is why the game is a joke
  • This is why your mom is a joke.
  • Call the doctor cause my burns are so ill.
  • See, here's the thing. Not everyone is a multi. Some people are just idiots. Did you bother checking to see if all those KDs had a multi IP? Yeah, didn't think so.
  • Heres the problem when people act like idiots they die usually, if anyone participates in a multi rape and are on a legitimate kingdom they are normally killed along with the multis for not paying attention...
  • Some people are just trolls. Meh, not my concern. ^_^ Tis funny, tho.
  • today 5:62 AM our kingdom shining attacked shining farm and got 500 land

shining

ip 7

shining farm

ip 7

busted
  • No, guys, don't KT me. I'll stop, I promise. My KD is in deletion. I'll just log in periodically to make sure it's still alive but I promise I'll delete it.

I promise.
  • Lol@ divine wind
    Corundum is off-limits. But yes, Divine Wind is lolsy.
    lol sorry cobras I haven't been paying attention to what's going on. Just saw a SL with very low land and thought it was funny to hit.