Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Do People even try anymore? (Farming)

edited November 2013 in General
Mt rushmore in 1:1 disbands his "group mate" hits him 4x in the first second....then has matching ips with them, this is some good stuff here

Comments

• LOL

thats just the one above surface...

did you noticed the amount of inactives with 250-300 tanks and 400 land for the DW to farm on?

i mean, someone must have felt that it was unfair for mystis to hit those defenseless inactives 2x before his wls return, so he made a bunch just for his kind hahaha
  • I knew it
  • Yeah it did make me laugh when all of these new inactives cropped up after someone probably realised "Oh shit, now that I've rolled DW I'm missing out on the free food! Better go make some then!"
  • Mt rushmore in 1:1 disbands his "group mate" hits him 4x in the first second....then has matching ips with them, this is some good stuff here
    I just want to say every alliance and the SL of the allianceless sector knew about the suicider at least 5-6h prior to the occurance.

The real dumb move there was interaction...

and Damdred, there was more than 1 second between the suicide and the hits.

So, he will either delete or be a KT. We just need to set the charges.

Is he guilty of something else than IP interaction?
  • 1 second 4 seconds lol....honestly I would set the charges as ip+interaction so either deletion or kt in my opinon but i'm not an AL so
  • Ip interaction guilty. In addition:

We all had prior notice that he would suicided at some time. He made a topic. But the kd in question had immediate notice when it would actually happen before anyone else did. There was no "I'm disbanded now" no "suicided". Just a general "it'll be roughy eight hours from now". And he told the other kd personally the time. That's clear case friend farming
  • agree with mal
  • Ip interaction guilty. In addition:

We all had[...Section Cut...]That's clear case friend farming
    I agree.
  • I'm assuming the rules on that haven't changed since the like 3 years its been since I played last
  • Kill all the kingdoms
  • I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say no alliance will try and KT/allow a KT this early on. Please prove me wrong
  • stunner has him posted waiting on peopls wls to get back i think
  • I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say no alliance will try and KT/allow a KT this early on. Please prove me wrong
    Kinda thinking on an alternate sentence.

To keep the punishment proportional to the crime, we could have him put kingdom on vacation for 2 days, starting right now, and dont login until that time has passed.

=>Meaning: 4h after he agrees with vacation, if it doesnt show that "more than 3h" message, we kill him.

I believe its a valid way to counter farming, as its a vicminless crime, but without losing another player.

Vacation time would increase depending on the "size" of farming.

Opinions?
  • He is LT, he knows hes a useless cheat. Stunners got him posted, his D is adequate for now but give it time and he'll be gonzo.
    Your solution would work reliable, but he wouldnt follow it.

Carry on.
  • Sectors 2:2-2:19

-_-
  • kt zeal
    I agree.
  • My farms are too hot to handle.
  • Jessica wants blood. Who forgot to feed her her weekly virgin?
  • Holy crap someone went nuts with g2 inactives
  • I got hit by a dw with land d and like, 3800 goons. Meadows is to blame, I say!
  • build more def noob
  • Your multis are too potent, defense is futile.
  • you will be assimilated
  • Holy crap someone went nuts with g2 inactives
    Thanks. We shall bathe in the blood of inactives!
  • If i put [BOT] in my prefs dk i get immunity
  • -dances around happily-

I GET TO TICK HIT THIS ROUND. TY, G2 INACTIVE GOD.