Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The I'm not talking about angels v demons yet thread

13»

Comments

• I'm still ded.
  • what was the invention?
  • Darubian: "i have chosen not to protect a single person"

what a waste of a role....
  • Depends on when you use it. There was to much risk to let someone evil live as no one has any idea who to protect.
  • You should use your protection on me. At least it will not go wasted.
  • Yeah, not sure how much i believe that. But as i am a priest, i do not wish to condemn others to death.
  • Correct me if I'm wrong, but there are only two civilians who kill, while there are 5 angels & 5 demons who kill. Odds are you'd be protecting someone worth protecting except if you're protecting an angel or a demon. still odds are with you; but hey, you're the priest not me lol.
  • 10 people left, 4 angels, and you all vote the same lynch. THIS IS WHY WE LOST you useless fucks
  • 3 angels, and it's an angel they're lynching. wut's the problem here sir.
  • Nothing to see here, I am probably mistaken then :D

Still tho, useless.
  • So Nimrod wasn't the sidekick after all, it was Sci all along! But he was turned demonic :D

I imagine since that's the case and Sci never called him on it, Nimrod was more than likely his teammate. I CAN'T KEEP BEING WRONG THERE'S LIKE 6 PEOPLE LEFT!
  • Well done flazzeeerrrrr I told you I had a good feeling about you from the start.