Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The I'm not talking about angels v demons yet thread

Comments

• Dumb dumb dumb dumb

Angels are going to butt fuck everyone
  • edited November 2013
    hehehe :)
    Hah, that's funny that cory was the electrician based on the invention I gave him :p
    shhhh we will talk about this later, and how it was on the cusp of changing the game for the neutrals. then the town was dumb.
  • edited November 2013
    You are just as dumb as the town for going after me :p
  • Augh, we're so screwed.
  • Yeah, sux to be the villagers.
  • I knew u had a negative polarity. Was all I had to go off of. Oh well. Always next round.
  • The assassin role needs to be tweaked :( Without consulting with the villagers seeker guy, how in the fuck am I supposed to peg a player to a role? Got to be pure blind luck, or somehow survive until its down to like 6 players.
  • Yeah. I wouldn't mind a daily update on available roles without having to go through each post.

I think for 2 groups of bad guys there needs to be 2-3 villagers that are in contact with certain roles like masons with abilities.
  • tbh, the role killer mechanic is mostly there to keep people from mass claiming. I could look into tweaking it though. Depending on how things play out in the end, town might need a buff in this rule set anyway
  • Yeah villagers pretty much got the short end of the stick on this one. While it didn't help we lost a useful role right off the bat because k2 was trolling, have two big teams that all know eachother while we're stabbing in the dark and killing eachother off is pretty brutal. Best case scenario is basically the demons and angels killing eachother for us to have a chance.
  • Yeah, I have to agree. It's interesting and kind of fun, but the Angels and Demons both get 2 kills a night based on the fact that they get a group kill, and have their own Assassin's. The villagers don't get to coordinate between the Assasin, Role-spy guy and the vigilante so it's hard for them to gain any traction.
  • lols if the vigilante picks a kill and its his sidekick
  • At least I took Shining with me to the grave. la la la la, see, I was trying to save the villagers and kill the Angels.
  • Why u no take more of them. Its already unbalanced as it is.
  • Dole, wtf. You murdering bastard.
  • Oh right Shining, like you were any better.
  • Raphael – Can choose one person a night to protect from any sort of night action.

I was. I protect. >_>
  • SHOULD HAVE PROTECTED YOURSELF
  • We tried but the village and shining stopped us was a sad day right
  • I have an idea for the thief role....I think the thief should steal a role (or die if caught stealing by bad guy), but the person they steal from then becomes a theif (their identity Has been stolen, and they now crave a new role). This would go on until the thief gets lynched or a thief is killed by picking a bad guy.

Would be better than having a role and losing it only to become a pauper.
  • Angels/demons should probably just have been 3 person teams instead tbh.
  • @thief thing, I'm not sure. That'd get messy really fast. Could be fun to try once though.

@Meadows, you might be right. At the very least, i'll probably take away seraphim and nephilim next time I run this rule set.
  • I like Meadows voting style today, CHANGE YOUR VOTE AND CHANGE IT OFTEN!
  • Yeah ixta, I was thinking drop the ones that take over power, and possibly the second kill. The demon/angel teams just have a ton of killing power wheras the villagers have almost none, and the killing power they DO have is stabbing blindly and often killing eachother.
  • I like Meadows voting style today, CHANGE YOUR VOTE AND CHANGE IT OFTEN!
    Trying to at least draw the votes against me with someone else, but I think I have a few too many :D
  • lol, in games with two sides I do that all the time anyway, just to keep it entertaining for me. Games with 3 sides though... gotta be careful who you vote for.