Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

You know what I hate?

Comments

• I hate seeing a newb ass bitch being handed #1 lol
    FauSS has haters!
    Yup I despise back stabbing cowards...

• lol. wut did fauss do.
  • Be FauSS.
  • edited October 2013
    Cried like a bitch when you rolled him... dragged us into that mixture, sat back then KTs me b.c his probe count is shit just like the rest of his kd... pussy boy cant take robs ;)

Then he has to bring pie into the mixture b.c they wanna quad tap our middle sized guys but cry when they get rolled on... ohh how sk is a trip
  • edited October 2013
    damn...how i missed the sk drama...
  • if fauss is still #1, clearly he outplayed you guys hardcore... nobody to blame but yourselves :D
  • fauss wasn't #1 zeal and his kingdom is so/so he was just lucky to avoid being a KT and whored at the right points. He then swung the end game war towards those who were above him so that he could get #1 at least thats the way it appears from the outside
  • I'd call that outplaying the competition, if your goal is to get rank1.
  • Yes zeal he definitely played us... its all good he ruined all his credit for a rank 1 finish...
  • and to think i got killed by essentially the entire universe for rolling him repeatedly
  • I WAS JUST BEING A PROBLEM SOLVER
  • *I didn't start hitting Meadows until she started hitting Cai.

**And was suicided.
  • Well, I'm from Mississippi, everyone farms.
  • Forget the toilet.

I now hate fuckers who find ways to turn random bullshit into a talk about sk.

Douchebags.
  • yes yes... and I'll just get him to kill her... ah yes then we'll turn on this guy.. and finish this guy off.. HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE gosh i gotta replace my backstabbing knife.. its getting rusty...

oops did I say that out loud
  • Well lets see...

You said Trond was an ally to us... fact

Trond sucks dick.. fact!!!

You cried when meadows rolled you! FACT!!!

You hit me... ok good hit dispite the fact I was alrdy recovering from 1:20 but kudos to you..

I robbed you of 7 million in one tick b.c your a whore with a shit low probe mounty strat and you had Trond KT me b.c your a gutless pussy bitch and was afraid of 400k probes!!! FACT!#

Ya know what else I pretty much singlehandedly crippled your shit kd before your pathetic alliance could get me powerless even with the help of pies alliance!!! FACT!!!

GROW A SET OF BALLS BITCH!!! Ohhh abd btw if you hated meadows dw your gonna flip over mine next rd!! Heres a suggestion u may wanna go oceanic or tf but it wont help your shit style of play very long... I am done talkin to you on here you'll know who I am next round buddy
  • my dw wasn't even good :(
  • Mon Greg you are an angry fella haha, good to see youll be playing next round though :)
  • pretty accurate other than 2 things
    1. trond doesnt suck
    2. i dont hate meadows i was just a little resentful she outplayed me so hard last round
  • and this round
  • edited October 2013
    I said hated meadows dw... Learn to read bro...

@zeal I wasn't going to but now I feel one more round is necessary...

And I was very accurate in saying Trond sucks donkey dick... point blank is your best built kd lol...
  • i know what my country hates...

"Brazil is not very happy about all these NSA revelations. As home to Latin America's biggest economy, the country understandably hates the idea that the United States is listening to its phone calls and reading its emails. In fact, Brazil hates it so much that it wants to disconnect itself from the U.S. internet altogether."

http://gizmodo.com/how-brazil-wants-to-purge-america-from-its-internet-aft-1333914046
  • im a trash kd and a trash player!!!! i know :(

I just hit people!!! no planning whatsoever
  • im a trash kd and a trash player!!!! i know :(

I just hit people!!! no planning whatsoever
    And if you look to your left, ladies and gentleman... you will see a noob.
    Take a picture, they tend to gather and move quickly to associate with other noobs in the wild. Rather savage creatures when in large groups.
    And to your right... Lynog

...Moving on!
  • cant compare noobs to lynogs they're not in the same class
  • cant compare noobs to lynogs they're not in the same class
    I'm sorry fauss, I couldn't dare doop you to that shallow end of the cesspool lol
  • Oh jeez this thread has taken a turn for shittown
  • Flappybird.

You are all welcome.