Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

what? who's teaching the nubs?

2»

Comments

• If someone is AT by choice or 33% defense rest goons etc (and not keepin safe d) they are free land, if someone is hit down to AT level they aren't free land its a fine line but its their
  • If someone is AT by choice or 33% defense rest goons etc (and not keepin safe d) they are free land, if someone is hit down to AT level they aren't free land its a fine line but its their
    What he said.
    Unless kd is SoK'd after a few ticks and its determined that kd is not building only defensive units. The kd that is hit down to AT must prove they are trying to change that status.
  • edited October 2013
    Another one for the Nub-bag...

So we have a kt posted in the alliance and I send everything I have at him on one grab

October 15, 19:59:02

Our brave kingdom Burning Pieyre (1:19) attacked Cockbags McGee (1:20) and conquered 2,139
    planets.

Now I know I'm not going to keep said land because it was an almost 50% land gain... But the triple tap and message that followed:

Louis Litt (1:20)Subject: (Blank). Sent on October 16, 01:15:44

just taking back land u got from farming.

you can keep the honor.

-----------------------

I think someone needs to explain farming to idiots. I'm not upset about the triple tap, just the accusations. And maybe the fact idiots still roam SK.
  • It's Defnoob, of course he doesn't understand.
  • Also let me point out... Iceman 1:20 was 3rd and 4th break on Cockbag... If there's ever a farmer it would be his own sector mate. If you claim to police farming... Take care of your own sector mate first.
  • default is noobsauce :D
  • LIKE 50% COCKBAGS LAND WAS MINE I WANT IT BACK
  • i'll wrap it up in a box, but you have to wait for christmas