Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

what? who's teaching the nubs?

edited October 2013 in General
Subject: Re: (Blank). Sent on October 11, 00:52:02

There is no such thing as perma-suicide. He might be anti-turtle, but anti-turtles are not free land. It's just something usually frowned upon. He has not SENT 66% of his DEFENSE out for GRABS, instead 100% of his defense was at home. That makes you a triple basher.

---- Original message received October 11, 00:14:14 from Burning Pieyre (1:19) ---->> Total defense / Total military >> >> October 10, 05:18:58 heapofletters (1:16) Spy on Military 1 0 The probes have come back with a report that is 99% accurate: >> >> Home Leader War Leader #1 War Leader #2 War Leader #3 War Leader #4 Status AVAILABLE (0) UNAVAILABLE (10) UNAVAILABLE (7) UNAVAILABLE (2) AVAILABLE (0) Soldiers 0 0 0 0 0 Troopers 0 0 0 0 0 Dragoons 0 0 0 0 0 Fighters 0 2,170 2,170 2,150 0 Laser Troopers 0 0 0 0 0 Laser Dragoons 11,119 0 0 0 0 Tanks 0 0 0 0 0 Tactical Fighters 0 2,007 2,028 2,028 0 >> >> >> My math comes to 33% anything less than 34% is considered AT or perma suicide.

Comments

• That SoM has fighters lol.
  • Hannah Montana that's a bad KD.
  • Subject: Re: (Blank). Sent on October 11, 00:52:02

There is no such thing as perma-suicide. He might be anti-turtle, but anti-turtles are not free land. It's just something usually frowned upon. He has not SENT 66% of his DEFENSE out for GRABS, instead 100% of his defense was at home. That makes you a triple basher.

---- Original message received October 11, 00:14:14 from Burning Pieyre (1:19) ---->> Total defense / Total military >> >> October 10, 05:18:58 heapofletters (1:16) Spy on Military 1 0 The probes have come back with a report that is 99% accurate: >> >> Home Leader War Leader #1 War Leader #2 War Leader #3 War Leader #4 Status AVAILABLE (0) UNAVAILABLE (10) UNAVAILABLE (7) UNAVAILABLE (2) AVAILABLE (0) Soldiers 0 0 0 0 0 Troopers 0 0 0 0 0 Dragoons 0 0 0 0 0 Fighters 0 2,170 2,170 2,150 0 Laser Troopers 0 0 0 0 0 Laser Dragoons 11,119 0 0 0 0 Tanks 0 0 0 0 0 Tactical Fighters 0 2,007 2,028 2,028 0 >> >> >> My math comes to 33% anything less than 34% is considered AT or perma suicide.
    THANK YOU, I agree completely. I had never heard of AT's being free land until I came back a couple rounds ago... was like... daphuq.
  • If you have more than 34% def you aren't free land. You are just highly offensive, and I've seen several of those KDs killed, which is retarded. If you have less than that then you are suicided and are free land.
  • here is a good question, what's the math to figure the %? I probably didn't know, or don't remember...

I'll pick the latter of the two.
  • Rohan. really? read any alliance forum rules you've played lately.
  • Eh, you'll find em' on s1 mostly since s2 doesn't have it, but the last 3 rounds I've either been kted or Rage Suicided, and at the current moment i'm in with fauss, and I don't think he's got it in.

Regardless, I really don't remember lol
  • 33% of total units have to be defensive but this is misleading it just depends on time of round, and what the top offense/top defense is. If lets say we are right out of newb and someone has safe d of 800 tanks and somehow has 1500 tfs can't really call it free land as they have safe d even though i'm sure the percentages work out he can tap himself twice....

later in the round its harder to tell also as the tops drive safe d. If its just a middle lower kingdom its easier to tell as usually they have way less safe d on middle to top offense
  • If you can roll yourself without sending tanks and you arent a top kingdom, youre an AT. Most times they can roll themselves twice over so its an easy call. A top KD can get away with it cause they are just playing agressively and wont be hit back.

Whoever youre talking to Pie is dumb or new, ATs have always been killed by ALs with balls. Why would you leave a guy alive that is just massing O? Not like hes competing or cares about his kd.
  • Easy way to look at it is just convert all their units to one type, typically tanks. So hed have 6k tanks D while having 12k tanks O, or w/e. If they were all tanks, youd call it a suicide, thus it is still a damn suicide :p
  • Don't make fun of my bad kingdoms.
  • shush zeal let us sit here and be complicated
  • Waiting on flazer to comment, he can complicate anything.
  • Waiting on flazer to comment, he can complicate anything.
    Like my grandpa used to say... could fuck up a wet dream =/

j/k flazer, **Hearts** :D

• I like young boys
    Ew, Zeal. Just ew.

• I like young boys
    Ew, Zeal. Just ew.
    I'm not gunna read back on that, I'm just going to safely assume that that's what he said :)

shame on zeal lol
  • right? So inappropriate and gross.
  • answer to ur topic.

nobody.

i'm just glad i haven't seen the word 'retail' all round yet. means people are SLIGHTLY less retarded than b4
  • Yeah walls, that used to drive me crazy
  • what are you talking about, i'm pretty sure someone did in our sfs
  • I thought I saw that in a sector message too...
  • Enchantment was my fav
  • Enchantment was my fav
  • I was told AT is is free land. I argued its not.
  • AT in it's current definition of having over 50% offense is not free land. Having 66% offense is free land.
  • I was told its if less than 33% of your total military is defence your at.
  • 67% Offense then.
  • need an definitive answer. I hit an at. and was quad tapped for bashing.
  • Well, I gave you my answer. Anyone else I don't know.
  • edited October 2013
    well one of my kds was hit so many times he became an anti turtle, then people hit him because he was free land, but they made him that way in the first place, and I could not do anything about it because if I retal any hits on him it would be a bash not sure what's up with that