Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rohan > Neg

13»

Comments

• Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, I like your delusionality.

Neg is Aussie...

mate.....I was talkin to you ya nonce.

• I didn't say mate...
  • Darius 4 mod.

there is a butt load of mating going on in here
  • Ha ha, Lynog a quarter of your votes came after the voting ended.
    why must you lie. Go and tallly it up yourself. I beat you and Damdred, nobody as annoying and gay as you should ever be a mod. Nonce
  • I could care less about who voted for what.
  • I could care less about who voted for what.
    you obviously do because you replied to my original post.
  • Oh, I don't mind responding uselessly in a useless thread. But I'm not counting up jack squat.
  • Tmonsta > Lynub

See how that works?
  • Oh, I don't mind responding uselessly in a useless thread. But I'm not counting up jack squat.
    well dont make statements that are utter lies then my little gay buddy.
  • Not a lie, so many noobs voted for you after the mods were granted by BCart that it was probably a quarter of your votes. You may still have more votes than me, I don't really care.
  • Not a lie, so many noobs voted for you after the mods were granted by BCart that it was probably a quarter of your votes. You may still have more votes than me, I don't really care.
    not may, i did, i had more votes than anyone. Doesnt make a difference now but you are doing a terrible job and abusing your power with utter gayness constantly.
  • Yes, I'm constantly abusing my powers constantly, nonstop. I mean I abuse my powers in my sleep. I'm so abusive, constantly, I didn't stop abusing my power even to poop. I like abusing my power so much I don't stop, constantly.
  • Yes, I'm constantly abusing my powers constantly, nonstop. I mean I abuse my powers in my sleep. I'm so abusive, constantly, I didn't stop abusing my power even to poop. I like abusing my power so much I don't stop, constantly.
    glad you admit it.
  • Oh, you didn't know? I don't just admit it, I revel in it.
  • Oh, you didn't know? I don't just admit it, I revel in it.
    Like sticking your face in a bag a titties an go jsysgjwbbekdbhd jskdbjdbdundowpwkdhixndisksozjxhxbn

?
  • Rohan knows.
  • edited October 2013
    B-)