Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rohan > Neg

Comments

• This thread would be a great scene in a black comedy.
  • This fucking crayon eating pedobear got my job even though i got way more votes. Lynog for mayor!
  • Ha ha, Lynog a quarter of your votes came after the voting ended.
  • Lynog would have fit right in, he's a douche just like all the previous mods we had... Except horse, wybo, and cereal.
  • Brendan was an alright mod.
  • I liked BotD.
  • BotD was cool in game, but he was a damn down dirty hoe lol. And I don't remember brendan
  • Tmonsta should keep mod.

also, he is not threatening me with a ban if I dont post this.....

Ban this pos post changing forum banning good for nothing.
  • edited October 2013
    Good, goooooddddd. You have fulfilled your duties Dognub.
  • Pfft, Damdred edited one of my posts and you guys wanna whine? I agree with Newb, strike 1, now move along. At least we have them.
    hang on. so did you even read any of the thread or are you just coming in here to put your misinformed +1 into the mix?

your one of the reasons this forum has gone to shit
    Tmonsta should keep mod.
    also, he is not threatening me with a ban if I dont post this.....
    clearly you have never seen someone use sarcasm before, or caps to make sarcasm obvious
    As if I'd do that. But yeah, this thread does reek of irony.
    feel free to elaborate or continue talking shit like youve done so many times before
  • Rohan > Neg
  • Rohan > Neg
    I would most definitely ban you if I had admin
  • Im confused as to why you quoted me and I am lead to believe the answer is because you sir are infact the confused one.
  • Im confused as to why you quoted me and I am lead to believe the answer is because you sir are infact the confused one.
    confused why you would post something retarded like rohan in a thread looking to stop such things by targetting the corrupt moderation that protects such retarded posting

yea how dare I target the source of the problem
  • Nope bud. Still think you are confused.
  • edited October 2013
    This fucking crayon eating pedobear got my job even though i got way more votes. Lynog for mayor!
    look at the other mods as well

you have gotta wonder how crash was elected in the first place

look at the good that he did for the forum
  • Yeah! DOWN WITH CRASH!
  • This thread is about the STARKINGDOMS PUBLIC FORUMS AKA STARKINGDOMS COMMUNTY. ARE WE ALL REALLY TAKING THIS THAT SERIOUSLY BECAUSE I HOPE NOT.
  • I didn't think anyone was taking this seriously, except maybe Neg.
  • Lol, Me the reason the forums went to shit? Pah-lease, this place went to shit when I quit playing r19, so you can suck a dick lol. And I don't read half the shit anyone says here. If the post is longer then 4 sentences, I skip to the next post. There, now you know my secret.
  • edited October 2013
    Nah, the 20 rounds and much of the 30 rounds were fun. It was when alliances got dropped down to 5 sectors because of lack of players that the game is now meh. Also Mages, I heard he was black.
    yeah being given a responsibility and not fulfilling what it requires and instead abusing it isnt serious business

good one m8
    so you can suck a dick lol
    the fact u voted for tmonsta just proves youve beaten me to that
    yeah being given a responsibility and not fulfilling what it requires and instead abusing it isnt serious business

good one m8
    so you can suck a dick lol
    the fact u voted for tmonsta just proves youve beaten me to that
    M8 you cant say m8, m8 you arent aussie or English m8.
  • edited October 2013
    Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, I like your delusionality.

Neg is Aussie...
  • Did you seriously go through the vote thread to see who I voted for? Cause I don't even remember hahaha. But in all siriusness... Your a retard.
  • Did you seriously go through the vote thread to see who I voted for? Cause I don't even remember hahaha. But in all siriusness... Your a retard.
    implying what i do or dont do wont get u anywhere

the cocks u suck gave it away
  • implying what i do or dont do wont get u anywhere

the cocks u suck gave it away
    Tell your mom I said hi
  • edited October 2013
    Hahaha, Owned.

FYI monsta, I may still lynch you in WW, just so you know :D
  • Ha ha ha, it's all good.